Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DSG

Don't think he will be sacked until our run of tough games after the Chelsea / Arsenal match.
You have to get rid of him now. It doesn’t matter what happens over the next few matches. If you sack him immediately after the match, you send a message: this type of performance will not be tolerated.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Shareholders watching masses leave old trafford at half time threatens the core of their investment. I expect the stock to collapse another 5% on Monday triggering Ole’s sacking by glazers

SlothIsLove

Why do I still see people mentioning that he would do well in DoF role?

Sure we have a better squad now, but he has spent a lot, it should be better. But we still have an unbalanced team, with the same old weakness in midfield.

Some of his signing are good / really good. But he also overspent on players that would probably be our new deadwood (AWB, Maguire), he spent big on players that he doesn't how to use (VDB, Sancho), and he kept players that he barely use (Lingard, Martial, Baily, Jones).

I don't think that would make him a good DoF.

hobbers

He HAS to. If he is still in a job on Monday, he is going against what he has always said.

He has always maintained that he loves the club and does what is best for it. If he doesn’t arrange his payoff and leave, that just shows that he only cares about Ole.

He is making the club a laughing stock and, if he can’t see it, it’s directly contrary to what he has always maintained.

He doesn’t have a choice.
He's not going to walk away from a £15m payout whatever happens. The glazers will have to sack him.

Rex Banner

I was one of those who thought he'd probably last the season, or when/if top 4 wasn't possible. But after this, surely there's no coming back? This is one of those matches that will live long in the memory. Like the 6-1 vs City. It's an absolute humiliation.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Ole should be sacked now, its not the players most slots are filled by elite players besides 2 areas. Time for Ole to move on and bring in a top coach.

Cloud7

For as long as I live I hope we never hire anyone with a connection to the club as manager ever again. Rooney could win the Champions League with Watford and I would not want him as manager. Blind attachment to remnants of our past is a terrible anchor.

IWat

Agreed but our board is not much better and lack long term planning.
sacking him after last season would have caused issues with the fans though, but now it is clear to see
Our board is the biggest problem of the lot. He should never have had the job in the 1st place and they should have waited the season out before making the decision. There was no pressure, not exactly like there were clubs lining up for him. We'll probably rush into getting someone else who isn't ideal and we'll be back here in 2-3 years in exactly the same situation, like we have every time.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
For the club to show any intent, he has to go asap. 6 wins in 16, the run of games conceding. All falling back on the manager.

Winrar

He isn't getting another job outside of Norway. I wouldn't be turning down my last chance at a several £Million pay-out - the board need to pull the trigger.
I don't know how Ole thinks, but if that was me I would be wondering if all that shame is worth the money at this point.

largelyworried

Think this is it. Don’t think he survives this. Suspect it’ll be a “mutual consent” jobbie.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
I think he’ll resign, actually. Another flat start. Can Maguire even wear the shirt again?
I think he'll resign.
Hopes he felt embarrassed and resign.
Didn't LVG offer his resignation in the middle of his second season when things were clearly falling apart? Only for Woodward to refuse it and ultimately sack him at the end of the season anyway?

Revan

Assumptionman
For all the him being a legend and loving the club, if he has any decency or love for the club, he would resign tonight.

It is not gonna happen though!

stw2022

“Ole would have turned this around had we kept it 11 vs 11” will be there excuse by about….. Tuesday I reckon

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Ole won't be sacked so easily. He's a club legend. And as a manager, he brought the club to Champ league consistently.

This year, the club is even challenging for premier League, champ league and other trophies. He will be given time unless he goes out of competition prematurely.
By challenge you must mean taking part in because we don’t have my chance of winning them under Ole

Edy2

In about a half hour hopefully. There's no way he can keep the job after today.

Status
Not open for further replies.