Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ED_209

Supports
Coritiba
it's kinda sad that the hasn't the balls to resign. A blind person would see that he isn't capable to extract anything more of this squad.

Kaos

Let Phelan take over next couple of games and bring Zidane or Conte in at the break. This is untenable now.

Pronewbie

Peep
Only a very small group were singing Ole's at the Wheel during the Atalanta match.
The look on the majority of fans towards Ole at half-time this time were murderous. When match-going fans turn during a game you know the end is nigh.

talking robot

Ole deserves recognition for building us up over the last three years, and I think we're in a better place now than we were when Mourinho left and when Van Gaal left. The next manager will have a good platform to build from. If they are good technically and we add a DM to the mix, we can go a long way. But Ole has to go now. This is beyond ridiculous.

I also agree with some of the other posts that the noble thing for him to do would be to resign, as the board seem clueless.

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
Has to fecking go, this is beyond fixing.

A PE teacher could coach better football.

Losing is one thing but to show no passion in a game like this, is a disgrace.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
He needs to be sacked now. The obvious worry is horribly badly run the club is and the idiots in charge.

OneUnited24

What’s amazing is even after this I bet we don’t sack him. Players are with him and all that… fecking joke.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Give me one reason for him to stay ? Just one reason would do.

Can't believe how Incompetent our whole structure has been.

IhabX7

I really hope Ole realizes that it’s over. He doesn’t have the players on his side.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
If he is not resigning tonight, I will lose respect for him. Nice guy, really loves the club but terrible coach.

el3mel

Ole deserves recognition for building us up over the last three years, and I think we're in a better place now than we were when Mourinho left and when Van Gaal left. The next manager will have a good platform to build from. If they are good technically and we add a DM to the mix, we can go a long way. But Ole has to go now. This is beyond ridiculous.
He just splashed ton of money on top class and well known players.

For the amount of money bumped into this team, what he achieved is fecking awful.

Xk byno

In my country The word ole means a thief. How did he gets the manutd job? This idiot is a fraud.
Liverpool lost a midfielder to PSG, did not replace him. But bought konate for 35m.
Ole on the other hand bought sancho for 75m.
Varane for 30m
Ronaldo for 15m
Total of 120m
And still playing worst than brendford... Really?
Many utd fans still saying ole at the wheel? Ridiculous.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Club needs liquidating if he's still in the job tomorrow morning.
What’s amazing is even after this I bet we don’t sack him. Players are with him and all that… fecking joke.
There's not a chance the players are with him, no desire, no passion and no pride shown by any of them.

hatchetmac

Ole should just resign and do what's best for the team. He is way out off his depth.

Yakuza_devils

Feck off all the top reds who still can't see the obvious. This is horrible. No Man Utd fan should defend Ole now.

Noot

Supports
Manchester City
Is it possible that the next guy after Woodward will sack him on the spot?

Zoo

It’s negligent to carry on with him. He’s a legend and I hate seeing him mocked and humiliated but that’s what’s going to happen if we carry on with him as manager.

mavradal

I'm new here, but fans on these boards astonish me with their lack of patience. Does anyone here remember Fergie's first 3 or 4 seasons as a Man Utd manager?

Have some freakin' patience, lads. Rome wasn't built in 1 day.

Monger

We need to take breath, sacking Ole in the morning is not the answer, BUT he should be informed he is now caretaker manager and the search for replacement now commences immediately.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
How many people changed their vote after Atalanta? :nono:

UnitedFire

If Ole did good work getting us to this season and changing the squad then now he is undoing that good work.

DSG

Sad. He needs to go now. I thought, given the 4-3-3 that we knew Liverpool would come out with, he’d be sensible and start with a midfield diamond, with Pogba on the left and Bruno sitting on Henderson. Rashford and Ronaldo up top. Nope.

The fact that you haven’t prepared the squad tactically and mentally for this is a fireable offense. Sorry Ole, you were what we needed after Jose, but your time here has run its course. Thank you for stabilizing the club, bringing in a lot of talent, but you need to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.