• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Changed my vote.

He defo gone after this game.

Sad way it's all worked out. Players have a lot to answer for Ole get the maximum blame but come on its city, don't need him to tell ya that, and Bailly to not whack it into the net.

Was worse than the Liverpool match this.

Hopefully we make the right appointment and not someone like Rodgers or Southgate
Let’s not get carried away. That was gutting - today just felt like a whole lot of nothing.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Never seen a club accept mediocrity, from the board to the fans.

cedara

I told you. we're turning North Korean in football world, where you only need to have United "DNA" which meant related to the winner of 99's the you are immune to any criticisms.

Shames on them, shame on us.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama

Because he is being clapped by the majority of the matchgoing fans. The culture at this club is so out of touch. The former players (his mates who get most of the headlines) refuse to put any blame at the manager's feet, and the matchgoing fans applaud, revelling in the fact that this is their chance to show how they are better fans than any other.
Unbelievable.

I can understand not wanting to boo the manager - but don't clap him off the pitch for feck sake!

RazorOz

If he isn't sacked in the next 2 weeks, it tells you all you need to know about the club's ambition, but the reality is I don't expect him to get sacked, the board probably look at it and think it was only 2-0, it wasn't that bad.

padzilla

Hipster
That's 12 points, not 12 home games.
it just feels like 12 games. Am glad of the international break coming up as it’s like we are living in a Liverpool fan’s wet dream right now with us being managed by someone not up to it, to be as polite as possible, and our board continuing to back him.

Kopral Jono

Because he is being clapped by the majority of the matchgoing fans. The culture at this club is so out of touch. The former players (his mates who get most of the headlines) refuse to put any blame at the manager's feet, and the matchgoing fans applaud, revelling in the fact that this is their chance to show how they are better fans than any other.
Spot on. I would even go as far to say that for some of these fans accepting mediocrity is like wearing a badge of honour. ‘At least we could now get rid of those glory-hunting out-of-towners, eh?’

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
They'll sack him after this run of difficult games are over.

Getting a new manager in and having his first few games to be against the likes of City, Chelsea, Atalanta and Villarreal is basically inviting Ole's friends in the media to go after the new guy.
That was my prediction too, but I don't think we can afford to wait in all honesty.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
How can he still be here??

So, so many terrible performances. All this time and effort to build up a squad and he ruins everything.

He needs to leave tonight. Have some decency and leave the club you “love”, and take your awful “coaching” staff with you.

“We can’t sack him before Arsenal and Villarreal”. It’s a joke! We have far better players than these teams and would have beaten a sub-par City today with a proper coach in charge of the team!

Tom Van Persie

No relation
We could be 10th after this weekend is done. I don't see how he survives this international break.

HailtotheKing

City were actually dreadful today and we still managed to lose 2-0 by gifting them both of their goals. If anyone says a new manager cannot fix things just look up Chelsea last season with Lampard and with Tuchel, same squad with an actual top level manager and suddenly they go from banter club to CL winners and are probably going to win the PL this year. I love Ole almost as much as I love my kids but please for the love of god sack him.
I feel like Pep told them not to take any chances. Game was over at half time. Second half they just tiki takkad us to death. The most boring half of football Ive ever seen. Still shouldve got a penalty and Foden coulda scored to make it 4-0 after only really playing for a half. Despite that, I felt if we had gone at them and got a goal back, we could've got something. Because they got so used to just passing it around that they were actually losing the ball and making mistakes. But we didn't and they played in first gear to see the game out.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Top reds!

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
People and himself think he’s good enough. That qualifies as fraudulent. Shall I get a dictionary out?
But fraud is a criminal offence. It doesn't really relate to a football manager, does it?

Unless you're legit accusing Ole of a crime here.

Are you?

redshaw

Not sure who we get in now but the players weren't trying for him today and it was mote pathetic mistakes at the back. Manager no clue what to do for this match, felt like a very soft surrender, here just take the points City and have a stroll.

This team doesn't look like getting 4th any more.

James35

I'm disliking the man more and more each day. He is so stubborn, he knows deep down he doesn't have a clue but he will cling on for dear life and continue to spout DNA and the United Way shite which his acolytes will still lap up and embrace.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
'Ole is United's man'
FT: Man Utd 0-2 Man City
Stephen Warnock
Former England defender on Final Score

Where do you from here?

I think Ole is their man, but five goals against Liverpool and Manchester City isn't good enough.

I thought they were poor again today.
At the moment, they don't look like they know what they're doing.
"I mean, the results have been shit and he doesn't seem to know what he's doing, but Ole is the right man for the job"

fecking hell.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
I want him binned immediately after the Saturday lunchtime kick off same way Brendan was.

Mainoldo

But fraud is a criminal offence. It doesn't really relate to a football manager, does it?

Unless you're legit accusing Ole of a crime here.

Are you?
Mate grow up. He’s not your Grandad. Do you want to fight me because I used the word Fraud. Go read a book or watch a movie and get out of Ole’s butt cheeks. Like he pays your bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.