Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilcurt

I honestly am really worried nothing will happen now.

Fans in Twitter in meltdown but the club on social are just acting as usual, no rumours of meetings like after the Liverpool game. I guess the board just accept this is what we are now?

midou

I feel the option of Rangnick as interim until the end of the season and then move to DOF is so sensible and good that makes it almost impossible.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
…but lets not rewrite history. He has done OK. Not good and not great. Time to go.
Exactly how I see it, too. He’s done quite a few excellent things in his three years here but maybe up to February/March last year was as high as he will ever take us. The past 7/8 months have been dire and he needs to be replaced now if we are to salvage anything from this season.

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
I honestly am really worried nothing will happen now.

Fans in Twitter in meltdown but the club on social are just acting as usual, no rumours of meetings like after the Liverpool game. I guess the board just accept this is what we are now?
What do you expect the club to post on social media? Dreamy pictures of Zidane and Ten Hag?

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
Steve Bruce and Bryan Robson are far bigger club legends but would anyone want to see any of them in charge?
I’d even be turning against Cantona over garbage like this. Except I wouldn’t need to because Cantona would have fallen on his sword over a year ago.

Scholes too. A couple of weeks at Oldham and he was like, ‘nope, I’m shit at this’. And that was the end of that.

I refuse to believe any board thinks he can go from 3 years and 400m spent to take us into free fall and humiliated by our closest rivals, only to suddenly be able to turn that around and actually become better than Klopp & Pep (not to mention Tuchel).

There’s no fecking way, he’s gone. We’ll have someone new by the end of the international break.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I refuse to believe any board thinks he can go from 3 years and 400m spent to take us into free fall and humiliated by our closest rivals, only to suddenly be able to turn that around and actually become better than Klopp & Pep (not to mention Tuchel).

There’s no fecking way, he’s gone. We’ll have someone new by the end of the international break.
I think we have all underestimated the incompetence of this board and actually think they will keep him.

Ornstein said they were desperate to keep him and that was just after Liverpool!

Highfather_24

Everyone saw this happening when we didnt hire Conte last week. A lot of us warned, this exact thing would happen. This whole "3 game experiment" was absolute bs.

The moment we didnt fire Ole and bring Conte after Liverpool, we had thrown the season away. Now we are just watching it unfold.

Wouldnt be surprised if we end up 6-7th this season under Ole.

laughtersassassin

The board are said to be very impressed with Solskjaer’s more attacking approach against Watford.
Takes 1 win to save you job for weeks and an impossible amount of losses to lose it

Ole got the easiest job in football.

Nowrich sacked their manager with 4 points from 18.

We are keeping ours. Club can piss right off.

Ixion

I dont think they will but it will be funny if Spurs win today and go above us. More fuel to the meltdown. It will be interesting to see how far we drop by the end of today.

laughtersassassin

I dont think they will but it will be funny if Spurs win today and go above us. More fuel to the meltdown. It will be interesting to see how far we drop by the end of today.
I hope they do. Same with Arsenal.

At this point we need embarrassment to happen to make the board act

ShinjiNinja26

Takes 1 win to save you job for weeks and an impossible amount of losses to lose it

Ole got the easiest job in football.

Nowrich sacked their manager with 4 points from 18.

We are keeping ours. Club can piss right off.
We’re the worst run club in world football, it’s no surprise they’re sticking with him. Their incompetence has erased any hope I had that we’ll ever be successful again.

laughtersassassin

We’re the worst run club in world football, it’s no surprise they’re sticking with him. Their incompetence has erased any hope I had that we’ll ever be successful again.
In truth they should give up backing the managers because if they have no standards for them their is no point giving them any decent players at all.

Clearly we barely even aim for CL anymore because we will be back in the Europa League AGAIN

VinzentFTW

Supports
Liverpool
This is what you get when you have idiots in Red Army singing Ole at the wheel at Old Trafford, and tickheads like Neville defending him. They dont want the best for this club atm imo.

Eddy_JukeZ

There is no shot he gets sacked mid-season this soon.

If a 5-0 humiliation doesn't get him sacked, nothing will.

We'll sack him once top 4 is out of reach and we will not make top 4 with Ole this season.

pseudo_canadian

I an done with this club. Aware we need a change but no one with the balls to make the call. Bunch of cowards!

And why the feck would this be an issue? I'll tell you why, it would be an issue for people who run like a business, not a football club
I am done with these fecking idiots. Staggering levels of incompetence. Club will never be successful again until the whole slate is wiped clean from the manager and coaching staff all the way up to the board and owners.

Grim future.

VivaJesperBlomqvist

I am disgusted with this club. Sure, I will support MUFC no matter what, but they are not giving me any joy. Not ONCE did I see a passage of play yesterday that made me think 'ok, that's good'. I think there was one nice move in the second half that just felt accidental.

Yesterday was as bad if not worse than the Liverpool game. We saw a dominant imperious City team lulling us to sleep for 90 minutes.

Blood Mage

I think the board and owners are in complete denial though. As Neville said they were convinced that Ole was the right man and he was building a new dynasty at the club. They never saw themselves in a situation where they'd have to consider sacking him and didn't prepare for it. It's a grieving and acceptance process for the board and they're still in the denial stage.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

We'll sack him once top 4 is out of reach and we will not make top 4 with Ole this season.
Two of Spurs, Arsenal or Everton will likely put us down in 7th by the end of the day.

7th position with 11 games played, 9 points behind the leaders.

He's gotta go tomorrow morning, he just has to.

Eddy_JukeZ

Two of Spurs, Arsenal or Everton will likely put us down in 7th by the end of the day.

7th position with 11 games played, 9 points behind the leaders.

He's gotta go tomorrow morning, he just has to.
He should have been gone a long time ago, but I highly doubt we sack him after the City result.

I would be stunned if we did that.

cedara

Where is MUST? we need you right now, please do something and show your existence on situations likes this, instead of just showing of when you need to have a season ticket bargain, you moron !!!!

Ixion

We'll keep him and when PSG inevitably sack Poch there will be briefs and reports that United have made contact with him to take over at the end of the season and Ole will have to see out the rest of the season like LVG did knowing Jose was coming in. I can't see any other scenario any more.

laughtersassassin

He is doing worse than Jose and LVG with a miles better team.

4 points from 18 saw the Nowrich manager sacked. We have the same points

Red Star One

Where can I chip in for a plane with “Ole out” banner for the next game? I want to have at least one thing to look forward to

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I am disgusted with this club. Sure, I will support MUFC no matter what, but they are not giving me any joy. Not ONCE did I see a passage of play yesterday that made me think 'ok, that's good'. I think there was one nice move in the second half that just felt accidental.

Yesterday was as bad if not worse than the Liverpool game. We saw a dominant imperious City team lulling us to sleep for 90 minutes.
1st half for the Ronaldo shot. Slim pickings though.

Idxomer

These noises are....not so good.
I think it's mostly journalists making stuff up and filling the silence from the club which I believe will be the case till the international break is over.

Eddy_JukeZ

He is doing worse than Jose and LVG with a miles better team.

4 points from 18 saw the Nowrich manager sacked. We have the same points
I'm not saying he shouldn't be sacked.

Far from it. He should have been sacked a long time ago.

I just doubt our incompetent board will sack him.

Status
Not open for further replies.