Votes: 3,004 87.8%
  • No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew84!

If people really want him gone, just have a few banners outside old Trafford saying for him to go, protesting is the only way the owners know as I doubt they spend anything on here.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
He can say whatever he likes, but it doesn't mean he isn't getting sacked in the morning.
Pretty much my take as well.
I mean, what else do we expect him to say. He is not going to jump and so he is going to have to be pushed.
Football is a results business.
He knows that and is displaying all the traits of a dead man walking.
Out of his depth and hopefully out of time.
Put the poor guy out of his misery.

Red Viking

Manchester United have never been anything like being at the front foot, positive or attacking ever since we had Rooney and Tevez + Ronaldo up front. We have zero clue about organzing the team to play well with the ball against teams that arent suicidal in attacking. We do not move into positions to receive the ball in space well enough to be able to be an attacking team nor is our ball circulation much good in possession. Our organization and positioning in both ends are are very poor. We are simply just a very bad reactive team this season and that is a reflection of Ole and his coaches that he have got to do the training. I could go on and on but majority have realized how bad a job Ole and board members of this club have done. The mention of being positive, at the front foot and attacking is just more nice buzz words that sounds nice. This club are little more than hollow pr talk these days and that is the sorry state of this club.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He can say whatever he likes, but it doesn't mean he isn't getting sacked in the morning.
He would not post that if he doesn't have backing from the board. He was well aware of that after the game and made it clear that board supports him. Waiting is over. He is staying

Last edited:

Fooza

Do you think things improve once Woodward leaves at the end of the year?
Do you not know the real united DNA? The united DNA is not hiring footballing people but hiring the Glazer's or Woodward's mates/ex-associates of the club. We will never break out of this cycle

Zapata

If people really want him gone, just have a few banners outside old Trafford saying for him to go, protesting is the only way the owners know as I doubt they spend anything on here.
I agree, this would be the most efficient method

Sviken

They haven’t. Neville finally spoke some sense. Our club is run by people who don’t know how to win. They lucked out having Sir Alex squeeze out every bit of potential out of a flawed squad in the later years but these owners haven’t created success with any decisions they’ve made. We’re going to be in the wilderness for several years and we’ll probably got a few decades without winning the league again.
I can't see us ever progressing with these clowns in charge. Until the Glazers sell, we'll be in massive trouble. Hopefully they do soon given now that the competition is ramping up (see Newcastle) and they'd have to spend money, not only take out money from the club. As you said, they had the biggest luck in the world when they brought a club with the greatest manager ever who could turn the likes of Buttner and Tom Cleverley into title winners with zero spending, but that time is now gone. We're right back down on Earth with the rest of the mortal clubs and we'd have to use the same methods to survive. Unfortunately, these morons are still stuck in the past, awaiting the next Fergie who'll rake them millions in dividends while they sit on their asses in Florida without a care in the world.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
He is ruining his reputation among fans. He was one of players who every fan liked. Now, he is becoming disliked a lot.

Robbie Boy

I'm tired of it Robbie.
It's beyond a joke. I didn't for one second expect him to get sacked after the City game, as it's clear that he's been backed, for some weird fecking reason. The Board are playing with fire though, as we're now 5 points off 4th spot and could very easily slide down the table.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Exactly. The situation is so farcical that I'm just at the stage of complete apathy until he's gone. The Board are clearly hoping for some miracle turnaround, that's not going to happen. If I were an oppo fan, I would be loving this.
The fact all they are bothered about is getting Top 4. I know players want CL football, but they also want medals to be able to show to their kids and grandkids. I want to celebrate winning something now and again. Anything would do.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
You will never know if an appontment is the right one before you have tried it. If it doesnt work, move on until you find the right one. Ole is 100% not the right one so sticking with him is a disaster waiting to happend.
So the plan is just keep appointing managers giving them funds and hoping for the best.
For me you take the extra time and do everything you can to make the right appointment. Get a great structure in place so that even if a manager does fail, you have squad and style consistency.

You watch our team even since Mourinhos time at the club it has clearly needed a manager that can train a team to attack as a unit and break down teams as unit. Work with the young players we still just about have and develop them. None of these things are something you would easily associate with Zidanes success at Madrid, so we would be appointing based on the trophies has won rather than what he has demonstrated as his talents as a manager.

The plan by all accounts Mourinho was fired was to have Ole as a temporary manager, and spend the time getting a place Director of Football then a manager who would work with them. So we had a more long term structure incase an individual manager didn’t work out. Of course Ole won a few games and we through that logical plan out the window. Woodward hired Murtough to be the DOF a guy with no experience of the roll who had come in with moyes and so had been here through that period of car crash squad building. And he, Ole and Woodward have left us with a squad of 12 million attackers who can’t function together and no midfield.

What we need to do now is what we should of done then and get some people in place who know how to manage long term squad building, and spend the time getting the right manager to coach the team. Not just sacking who we have and hiring the biggest name available and hoping they do better.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
It is bloody november. We can still win trophies including PL. Now we have 14 days to make a switch. But noooo, our board will rather ruin whole season. Unbelievable really.
I hate to use term "everybody" (because it is logical mistake) but this is the moment where i can i guess. Literally every single person in football and every single United and non United fan know thst he is not good enough but we still keep him? Unbelievable

DixieDean

Everton Fan
Supports
Everton
I've said it before but fans in other countries care more. Fans in this country let out a few boos and nod along.

Acole9

Outstanding
Well that's him staying then. Everytime I check and see he hasn't been sacked I get more and more angry.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Fans are starting to turn on him. This really is an unbelievable situation. He’s bulletproof in the eyes of the board.

Cloud7

That's that then, he's here for the foreseeable
Well that’s that then. Mentally checking out of this season. I hope we lose all our remaining matches for as long as the club allow this farce to continue.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
So the plan is just keep appointing managers giving them funds and hoping for the best.
For me you take the extra time and do everything you can to make the right appointment. Get a great structure in place so that even if a manager does fail, you have squad and style consistency.

You watch our team even since Mourinhos time at the club it has clearly needed a manager that can train a team to attack as a unit and break down teams as unit. Work with the young players we still just about have and develop them. None of these things are something you would easily associate with Zidanes success at Madrid, so we would be appointing based on the trophies has won rather than what he has demonstrated as his talents as a manager.

The plan by all accounts Mourinho was fired was to have Ole as a temporary manager, and spend the time getting a place Director of Football then a manager who would work with them. So we had a more long term structure incase an individual manager didn’t work out. Of course Ole won a few games and we through that logical plan out the window. Woodward hired Murtough to be the DOF a guy with no experience of the roll who had come in with moyes and so had been here through that period of car crash squad building. And he, Ole and Woodward have left us with a squad of 12 million attackers who can’t function together and no midfield.

What we need to do now is what we should of done then and get some people in place who know how to manage long term squad building, and spend the time getting the right manager to coach the team. Not just sacking who we have and hiring the biggest name available and hoping they do better.
Agree with you. The structure as you say is all wrong. The club needs dismantling from top to bottom. Feel I have said this all before.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
So man utd twitter has taken down that post with Ole's quote on, presumably because of the replies they were getting :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.