• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Boy

We are a complete laughing stock
Wasn't this the kind of thing people used to think was praise for Ole. "Oh look at Ole the tactical genius, he's so good that other managers never know how we'll play". Turns out, it wasn't praise :lol:

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
Anyone keeping an eye on the share prices? Has there been any significant drop over the last 10 days?
The share price for Manchester United PLC has been trending downwards for the past month especially after the initial spike with the signing of Ronaldo. But generally it hasn’t taken a beating (or at least one strong enough to raise eyebrows) relative to the current financial climate.
That’s my layman’s interpretation anyway.

USREDEVIL

Keeping Ole in charge (dead man walking) is real "Weekend at Bernies" stuff. With the Glazers holding up Ole as if he was alive. Visual anyone?

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
I'm wondering what Sir Alex has to say on Rodgers. He's apparently been very involved in keeping Ole at the wheel.
I feel disappointed that Sir Alex is choosing to protect him behind the scenes. This is just undefendable. Even Liverpool got rid of Dalglish when he hit his ceiling.
I might be crucified for this but I believe Sir Alex is in their ears telling them to give Ole more time.
If, and its a big if, saf is instrumental in keeping ole, after being responsible for moyes he needs to go. Thanks for everything, you were the best ever, but enough.

sepulturite

:lol: Amazing. Where are/were all these knights on a white horse when current and previous players and previous managers got it much worse?

Why is it somehow that this guy is supposed to get excused from any and all negative consequences from his pathetic 3-year reign?

Reminds me of the quintessential teacher's pet. No consequences, only upside. You'd think Boris Johnson is in charge of United with the level of entitlement surrounding this guy.
I have no problem with people giving their opinion about how bad his reign has become, but surely it can be done without the persistent name calling? It's ridiculously childish, surely you can see that?

Revaulx

If, and its a big if, saf is instrumental in keeping ole, after being responsible for moyes he needs to go. Thanks for everything, you were the best ever, but enough.
If reports are to be believed, SAF was instrumental in persuading Ronaldo to return. There’s no way he’s going to want one of his most beloved players’ final years to be spoiled by retaining Ole.

Wilt

If reports are to be believed, SAF was instrumental in persuading Ronaldo to return. There’s no way he’s going to want one of his most beloved players’ final years to be spoiled by retaining Ole.
SAF was also instrumental in bringing in Ole…

USREDEVIL

Just repeating what everyone else has been saying since Villarreal tore us to shreads, and should have been 0-5 up by half time. That was nearly 2 months ago. Not a new bit of insight there.
Stop "raging" ;). I mean who is actually surprised at KDB's comments, if they are even true?

steffyr2

Reading tweets like that makes me want to bang my head against a brick wall. They're advocating Ole being above scrutiny or criticism. Do they think people want to just see us plod on and fail, just so we can say that we have an ex player as our manager? I'd like to know their logic. They just don't realise but they are part of the problem - they are everything that the Glazers want.
Why would the Glazers want a bad, boring team? They're working with what they've got -- a reactionary local fan base who thinks any change at all is an evil plot against them.

HailtotheKing

Actually the unfit things seems a common theme with new managers. Hasn't Conte said the same about the Spurs players?
Think so but we are the lowest clubs in the league for running, no? So that makes sense. Ole is into pressing but seemingly never taught it cause we’re terrible at it. Mind you were terrible at everything now so I guess it doesn’t matter anymore.

Pearl.Jam

Them KDB quotes are fecking hilarious and a sad reflection of where we are right now, Ole is culpable but the rot is seeping from above, right through every fecking floorboard and it’s heartbreaking to see..not really sure where we go from here as them Glazer twats are still making a killing trading on our soon to be irrelevant name..hyperbole maybe but it’s gonna happen the longer we spend in the wilderness

Amir

He's not gonna turn on Solskjaer, who is another favourite.

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
Our owners seem utterly spineless. There is a risk we might regress to a state much worse before Ole arrived, if he doesn't leave imminently. Some would say we're already there.

Amir

Our owners seem utterly spineless. There is a risk we might regress to a state much worse before Ole arrived, if he doesn't leave imminently. Some would say we're already there.
In terms of squad, we're in a better place. I think a good manager can take it and do very well. In image terms, well, we're far worse. We really are the joke of football right now. People are looking at us and have no idea what we're doing.

How that might affect us going forward, I don't know.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus

Pep: "Lads...it's United"
Honestly, this is what I've been waiting for. Opposition managers and players to just purely take the piss out of us.

The results clearly don't make a bit of difference to Solskjaer's job security so just humiliate him until he is gone.

WPMUFC

Honestly, this is what I've been waiting for. Opposition managers and players to just purely take the piss out of us.

The results clearly don't make a bit of difference to Solskjaer's job security so just humiliate him until he is gone.
"they are such a shambles we cannot train tactically for them"

Hisha

Supports
OLE OLE OLE I LOVE YOU
Mate you seriously need to stop calling him a clown, I'm Ole out aswell but this just isn't on. Mods need to start doing something about this because it's constant and not necessary no matter how angry any of us are at the situation.

Then they should have the same standards for players and other managers too. Why should ole get special treatment? The forum is operating the same way as the club, nepotism, if they use different rules for him

:lol: Amazing. Where are/were all these knights on a white horse when current and previous players and previous managers got it much worse?

Why is it somehow that this guy is supposed to get excused from any and all negative consequences from his pathetic 3-year reign?

Reminds me of the quintessential teacher's pet. No consequences, only upside. You'd think Boris Johnson is in charge of United with the level of entitlement surrounding this guy.
We are a circus right now, therefore he is factually allowed to use the word clown.
Should apply for Pogba Rooney Neville and everybody else though not just Ole. Unless you think he deserves special treatment.

As a well behaved member of this forum, I am all for keeping standards. But the only problem is that this standard seems to be only applicable in Ole’s case. I am one of them who got banned for 3 days for comparing Ole’s managerial abilities to that of a P. E . Teacher (amazing isn’t it? and more Childish and RAWKish act from mods).

Why the double standard? Why no one got banned or at least reminded of standards when Rooney, Pogba, Neville, Fred, Fellaini, Jones, Mourinho, LVG, Moyes, etc. etc..ect.. (I can go on and on and on) where called all sorts of names, I mean real bad words like c’nut, twat and worse? The so called abuse Ole is getting now is not even 10% of what former (and current) players and managers used to get.

The mods and Ole lovers has a problem with Clown, Fraud and P. E. Teacher (:lol::lol:). But they are okay with c’nut, twat and worse.

@Sultan.

I have no problem with people giving their opinion about how bad his reign has become, but surely it can be done without the persistent name calling? It's ridiculously childish, surely you can see that?
@sepulturite Mate, again, I am all for keeping standards and I am one of the members who stays away from name calling and abuse. But I am very curious now, could you please show me few instances where you raised your voice against those who abused our former (or current) players and managers? Thank you.
@Rightnr

Last edited:

croadyman

Mate you seriously need to stop calling him a clown, I'm Ole out aswell but this just isn't on. Mods need to start doing something about this because it's constant and not necessary no matter how angry any of us are at the situation.
Maybe that word is a bit harsh but I am desperate for something to be done because this constant dithering is driving me right up the wall, the thought of him still in charge against Watford next Saturday makes me feel so fed up and certainly not in the least bit interested in winning the game.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

The mods and Ole lovers has a problem with Clown, Fraud and P. E. Teacher (:lol::lol:). But they are okay with c’nut, twat and worse.

@Sultan.

@sepulturite Mate, again, I am all for keeping standards and I am one of the members who stays away from name calling and abuse. But I am very curious now, could you please show me few instances where you raised your voice against those who abused our former (or current) players and managers? Thank you.
@Rightnr
I agree. I tend to stay clear of abusing players or managers although I must have slipped up at some point but Mourinho, LVG Moyes and loads of our players get called all sorts of things, without repercussion. Some mods are obviously hyper sensitive when it comes to their favourite Ole.

Jackal981

Pep and City are taking the piss out of our donkey. Shows how low other coaches think about him.

Hisha

Supports
OLE OLE OLE I LOVE YOU
I agree. I tend to stay clear of abusing players or managers although I must have slipped up at some point but Mourinho, LVG Moyes and loads of our players get called all sorts of things, without repercussion. Some mods are obviously hyper sensitive when it comes to their favourite Ole.
I think I remember you calling Jose with some fancy words :lol: . If I remember correctly, we had few exchanges during Jose era :smirk:.

To the point; as I said, I was banned for 3 days for comparing Ole’s managerial abilities to that of a P. E. Teacher. With this yard stick, and if there was no favouritism from mods, about half of caf would be permanently banned imo.

Jackal981

Agree. However great he is, it is time to go if it is true he tolerate this shite.

croadyman

Yeah Fergie is our greatest manager of all time but he needs to just be an ambassador and attend games, however he should never have been able to pick his successor in the first place and also not played any part in Ole being made permanent or defending him in recent weeks either.

Sviken

Yeah very true but they won't give a shit because the money from tourists keeps rolling in
Money from tourists will only roll in as long as this club is successful. Sooner or later that money is going to dry up.
and by the looks of things, keeping him in the job after the Liverpool game.
To be fair, I think some people place too much authority on SAF's shoulders. It's quite clear he only holds consultative powers. It's not up to him whether Ole goes or stays. The power rests within Woodward and the Glazers.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
The season is over before its started. Out of one cup, out of the title race (with Ole in charge-another manager, please not Brendan, might get us back in the hunt) two tough games in the CL…what is the point in waiting? Sack him before we lose further ground

caleb2003

Saw 'the Overlap' Neville interview where Shearer outlined when Keegan managed to get him at Newcastle (over us) and he was supposed to be the final piece in the jigsaw but Keegan only lasted 6 months more because they didn't get the results, so the reality is the pressure from having a better squad was too great and the signing of Shearer helped Keegan out the door.
There are similarities with Ole being given Ronaldo, Cavani, Varane, Sancho (and depite what everyone says about midfield he has VDB too). Unless Ole has a similar unbeaten run as last year he will surely be spending Christmas back in Norway.

The truth is though the best managers in the world are not available to us (anymore) so it will have to be someone upcoming if it happens.

I Am Zlatan

Rodgers is not good enough, we missed out on Conte, and Ole is terrible. I think best solution is to get a caretaker until the end of the season then go for Ten hag or Poch (preferably Ten hag), all this would’ve been avoided if they went for Conte after the loss to Liverpool. Absolute joke of a board.

Status
Not open for further replies.