• No - Give him more time

Votes: 449 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
How reliable the The Times/Castles when it comes to this sort of stuff folks?

Don't want to get my hopes dashed.
Castles is often wrong about United news, so not very reliable. I would not get my hopes up unless other outlets start running with it.

One thing to note though, Castles does seem to have some links to Mendes and his clients, Ronaldo being one of them. So is there a small chance he knows something.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
LVG 4th & 5th.
Ole 6th, 3rd, 2nd.

So yeah, he literally was worse. And that's without all the games he bored us to sleep.
Apparently suggesting the obvious is hyperbole though

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Would you say he's more a man-manager, than a tactician?
Real Madrid won the CLs through tactics and in particular in game tactical changes. He could be a great man manager since some players praised him for it but it wasn't the main or only thing he had.

United1st

I think today was the worst defeat of the lot, clearly some players are downing tools (as opposed to just playing like tools).

ShinjiNinja26

The obsession with what rival fans are singing is bizarre. What next, a petition to rename the Munich tunnel because Liverpool and Leeds fans sing about the disaster at least twice a season?
We’re a fecking embarrassment! When have every set of opposition fans chanted the name of a rivals manager? Even when they’re not even playing Utd they’re belting it out, absolute laughing stock.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Look its Zidane. He's one of the greatest players to play the game, won the biggest prizes both as a player and manager and has ridiculously high standards.

If he comes in some players will revel in the challenge and some may be bricking it.

King Kendrick

Supports
Eredivisie
Just shows what a mess we are at board level that off a loss to Watford, after an international break following the two awful results, is when we decide whether or not he stays or goes. Just terrible management. You either have to stick with him or already done it :houllier:

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Real Madrid won the CLs through tactics and in particular in game tactical changes. He could be a great man manager since some players praised him for it but it wasn't the main or only thing he had.
i Know you champion him a lot but I'm not sure how the fit works if I am honest.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Zidane is now odds on favourites with most bookies, make of that what you will. :drool:

SER19

Zidane belonged here as a player while we were at our peak, and has all the gravitas to succeed here, proven winner as a manager who will undoubtedly also have a better coaching team with him. How they'd have benefitted from 2 week international break though.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan

Just fuuuuuuuuck off you chirpy clown.
I wish you could feck off instead. He's a legend of the club, call him a shit manager but work on your respect when you tell him go "feck off chirpy clown"

VanHaal'sRedArmy

You can't drop him though, that's the issue. If Varane was fit you'd say fine, drop him out for a few weeks but you can't play Lindelof/Bailey as a pairing, that's even worse than Maguire's form.
Who said our only alternative is Lindelof-Bailly? Change formations, heck give our kids a go... I thought United had a policy of giving the academy a chance. Or is that just another myth? How many debuts were made under Ole?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
We didn’t have all those players in the squad at the same time though, you’ve put the attack of two seasons into one.
Don't worry about him, he's a bit confused because he thought Donny was shit but in fact it was our manager and he's got to eat crow for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.