Ole's 100 games in charge of United: 55W, 21D, 24L

Foxbatt

Why is he not capable of getting better coaches? Is he insecure in that a better coach may not look good on him?
A great boss is going to hire good competent subordinates.

Dve

This is a lie. I remember watching a friendly against Real Madrid 2 or 3 seasons back where Liverpool played amazing football and toyed with them in stretches. I can't even remember the scoreline but I remember coming away worried with what they were turning into. Yes! it was only a preseason fixture but it was that glaring. Remembered wondering how no one had picked up on how good they were becoming. People here were still ignorantly and foolishly writing him off as Jurgen Flopp, serial runner-up. It's no wonder they are now surprised Liverpool are dominating

Also saying Liverpool fans didn't agree they had progressed at the time is just making stuff up. If you watched them you know there's absolutely no way their fans weren't positive about their progress. It really cannot be overstated how good Klopp had them playing. I doubt you took a poll or even know enough Liverpool supporters to make such a sweeping statement. The only real doubt surrounding Klopp at the time was how he kept neglecting defensive improvements and if he took that end of the pitch serious enough

Sorry for the rant but it peeves how people here continue to compare our trajectory to Liverpool's without a clue what Liverpool's trajectory was actually like enroute what they are today. They didn't just come good after 3 years
If you´re going to accuse anyone for lying, you should have more to back it up than a vague memory of a friendly. Liverpool could beat Barcelona, just to lose to Burnley the other day, and the complaint was lack of inconsistency and inability to break down deep sitting teams. Sounds familiar?

Not that what Klopp did at Liverpool has any relevance for what Ole is doing at United.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Has anyone posted the F365 article on Ole’s first 100 games vs Klopp at Liverpool?

The stats are quite surprising:

Tale of the tape…
Played: Solskjaer: 100 Klopp: 100
Won: 56 – 50
Drawn: 20 – 29
Lost: 24 – 21
Goals scored: 186 – 182
Goals conceded: 104 – 108
Points (all comps): 188 – 179
PPG (all comps): 1.88 – 1.79
Premier League points: 113 – 125
Premier League PPG: 1.74 – 1.81