Music Olivia Rodrigo

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
I hear Grammy award winner, Olivia Rodrigo, once turned to pop-star glam, country-inspired fashion. She pulled it off better than that established and overrated artist who might’ve sung Enchanted @Samid

Her lyrics are like a deep dive into the heart of youth (which we all are) and packed with genuine emotions and experiences. Olivia’s got this unique way of storytelling in her music that bridges generations.

And she’s gorgeous. She’s the one on the left. No need to take note of the one on the right. Maybe she's a groupie or someone equally insignificant? Dunno

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I hear Grammy award winner, Olivia Rodrigo, once turned to pop-star glam, country-inspired fashion. She pulled it off better than that established and overrated artist who might’ve sung Enchanted @Samid
I’ve read this five times and I still can’t wrap my head around it. She once turned to a type of fashion? Is this Enchanted a famous song? So many questions.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
It seems my Olivia will be up against @Samid ’s Taylor in Feb’s Grammy Awards. It’s ON!

1) Record Of The Year
  • Vampire, Olivia Rodrigo
  • Anti-Hero, Taylor Swift
2) Album Of The Year
  • GUTS, Olivia Rodrigo
  • Midnights, Taylor Swift
3) Song Of The Year
  • Vampire, Daniel Nigro & Olivia Rodrigo, songwriters (Olivia Rodrigo)
  • Anti-Hero, Jack Antonoff & Taylor Swift, songwriters (Taylor Swift)
4) Producer Of The Year
  • Daniel Nigro (GUTS, Olivia Rodrigo)
  • Jack Antonoff (Midnights, Taylor Swift)
5) Best Pop Solo Performance
  • Vampire, Olivia Rodrigo
  • Anti-Hero, Taylor Swift
6) Best Pop Vocal Album
  • GUTS, Olivia Rodrigo
  • Midnights, Taylor Swift
7) CAF BW Bragging Rights
  • Shakesy
  • Samid

Last edited:

PSV

It's "vampire", not "Vampire". She's one of those annoying artists that spend their entire quota of capital letters on the album title so that there's none left for the songs.

I don't think either her or Taylor Swift will stand a chance against that annoying flower song that's been played about a trillion times too many over the last year.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
It's "vampire", not "Vampire". She's one of those annoying artists that spend their entire quota of capital letters on the album title so that there's none left for the songs.

I don't think either her or Taylor Swift will stand a chance against that annoying flower song that's been played about a trillion times too many over the last year.
:lol:

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting

Start a Miley Cyrus thread! The more the merrier

jrsenior

My 8 year old is really into her music. Have to say that after repeated listenings in the car the new album is pretty good.

Mike Smalling

Who's her boyfriend though? Can he compete with one of the NFL's best ever tight ends?

Moby

Dick
Start a Miley Cyrus thread! The more the merrier
I thought about starting a Le Sserafim thread but there's no way I am exposing the sacred fandom by bringing their name into a place like this. You guys continue spending time with the ultra bland american pop

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
I thought about starting a Le Sserafim thread but there's no way I am exposing the sacred fandom by bringing their name into a place like this. You guys continue spending time with the ultra bland american pop
Oh, I'm not really a fan fan. I don't dislike her or anything, I just got tired of seeing Taylor Swift the whole time

Moby

Dick
Oh, I'm not really a fan fan. I don't dislike her or anything, I just got tired of seeing Taylor Swift the whole time
It is what it is. We need the Sheerens, Swifts, the MCUs etc for the simple ones. The rest of us, people of real taste and culture, we don't even notice this stuff.

Shakesy

WW Head of Recruiting
It is what it is. We need the Sheerens, Swifts, the MCUs etc for the simple ones. The rest of us, people of real taste and culture, we don't even notice this stuff.
I'm laying the groundwork for the first Grammy Awards I'll ever watch. I'll be here, taunting the Swifties. C'mon Olivia!

Moby

Dick
I'm laying the groundwork for the first Grammy Awards I'll ever watch. I'll be here, taunting the Swifties. C'mon Olivia!
Don't worry, it'll the same as watching the Ballon D'or, you may even be able to re-use the same hats and t-shirts with a few tweaks. Ronaldo/Rodrigo... it's right there.

CallyRed

Rep. Ireland's all time record goal scorer not being recognised? Not having it.

PSV

Why did they change the 'sexy baby' line?
Wasn't it considered "problematic" by some generation younger than us or something? I don't know, I don't delve into that sort of nonsense.