One Thing This Slump Has Taught Us...

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
The previous twenty-plus years of seeing United scoop up trophy after trophy has really affected the mindsets of rival football fans. My phone hasn't stopped receiving bitter texts, my Facebook has been inundated and my Twitter timeline is full of City and Liverpool bastards re-tweeting bollocks.

Enjoy it while it lasts, cnuts. We'll never die.

GloryHunter07

I have noticed this too. Arsenal fan on my Facebook has all of a sudden grown a pair and is making sly digs at United.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
Here here.

I was getting grief from an Everton fan the other day. He asked me what it was like supporting a mid table team. I responded by saying "it's probably a bit like supporting Everton has been for the last 25 years"

They'll all queue up to have a pop, and we'll enjoy their bile when the club eventually turns it around.

MJJ

Here here.

I was getting grief from an Everton fan the other day. He asked me what it was like supporting a mid table team. I responded by saying "it's probably a bit like supporting Everton has been for the last 25 years"

They'll all queue up to have a pop, and we'll enjoy their bile when the club eventually turns it around.
:lol:

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
I never pay much attention to rival fans so am personally OK that way but at some stage, we were going to have period like this. We will rise back to top surely again but might take few years.

Godfather

Yup no doubt about it. Bitter wankers. But hey they deserve it after all those years. We will come back hard at them.

Leg-End

It is quite funny to see, I think some of them take more pleasure out of us losing than their own teams winning.

Drainy

In fairness, we all loved laughing at the scousers when they were struggling and now it's our turn. Just got to accept it's part of football.

Edit: and Arsenal fans!

Getsme

Same. The worst are the few Liverpool fans I know on Facebook. They take more joy in us losing than them winning.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
I have had some running 'chats' with these plastic scousers since the start of the season. They and other fans have been waiting 20+ years for this moment. My reply to the scouse fans is simple... come back when you have won the premier and then repeat it.as for the City 'fans' my other response is simple too.... your nothing but glory hunters- (even to my mate who has supported them all his life haha), I know this annoys them because that was one thing they had over United when we were winning everything, now they have turned into what they hated about United. My response to the Chelsea fans is that I dont even recognise as them as a football club so I refuse to get in any 'debates' with them. I keep these same responses for every bitter post that comes my way. To be fair they are starting to tail off now.

coolredwine

lameredboots
Let them have a little fun. After all, we have lavished this past 2 decades.

It will come around, I am sure. And then the look on the faces of these thundercunts will be priceless. Again.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
The previous twenty-plus years of seeing United scoop up trophy after trophy has really affected the mindsets of rival football fans. My phone hasn't stopped receiving bitter texts, my Facebook has been inundated and my Twitter timeline is full of City and Liverpool bastards re-tweeting bollocks.

To be fair i have spent the last 20 years giving all my Liverpool supporting fans absolute shite, so Im having to take a fair bit of it right now and I suspect for the next 2-3 seasons.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
I have had some running 'chats' with these plastic scousers since the start of the season. They and other fans have been waiting 20+ years for this moment. My reply to the scouse fans is simple... come back when you have won the premier and then repeat it.as for the City 'fans' my other response is simple too.... your nothing but glory hunters- (even to my mate who has supported them all his life haha), I know this annoys them because that was one thing they had over United when we were winning everything, now they have turned into what they hated about United. My response to the Chelsea fans is that I dont even recognise as them as a football club so I refuse to get in any 'debates' with them. I keep these same responses for every bitter post that comes my way. To be fair they are starting to tail off now.
That sounds bitter....

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
Chelsea are a fine club with lots of history that turned cnutish a decade ago. I pity their fans that they were so hard up for success that they embraced the devil.

PTME

Reserve Team Player

Why would you even care? Deep down even the dumbest City fan knows that all City will ever be is a second rate United pastiche.

Eriku

I never discuss football with or surround myself with so-called "friends" who can't talk sensibly about football, and who are all about petty tribalism, so I generally manage to avoid that kind of nonsense.

Plugsy

Today's slump taught me never go take a shit just after Fabio comes on because you'll be confused as feck when you get back

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
On facebook, I've just taken to 'liking' all of their bile comments. I'm not sure whats that going to achieve, possibly egg them on further. In the long run, it will be we who laugh. I think.

Feed Me

I'm hungry

True. But we've made their lives a misery for 20 years. Let them have their moment while we take our medicine.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
In fairness, we all loved laughing at the scousers when they were struggling and now it's our turn. Just got to accept it's part of football.

Edit: and Arsenal fans!
Arsenal haven't won anything yet, so we might still have some joy with their fans come the end of the season.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
We all laughed at Arsenal celebrating 4th so heavily, but I actually think Liverpool will celebrate finishing above us even more, even if it's 5th and 6th :lol:

No11

Supports
Aberdeen
United go on a bad run and everything/one not associated with the Club take the piss, what a surprise.
I would be pissing myself too.

Im out.

Saoirse.

Liverpool Fan
At least when Liverpool were going badly you didn't do any of them things...hmm All teams revel in each others misery it just how it is. Get over it and stop being so melodramatic.

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
...that this place really isn't that much different to RAWK.

Man-United

:lol:

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
Here here.

Ah come on, be fair now. It's not all been mid-table stuff. They've had a few exciting relegation battles over the past 20 years or so.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Chelsea are a fine club with lots of history that turned cnutish a decade ago. I pity their fans that they were so hard up for success that they embraced the devil.
Shush, dont let the facts out, keep the delusion that we were a mid table nothing club up.

Hilarious thread though, lots of fist pumping and chest pounding, and talk about how all the other clubs arent real clubs or havent won things in decades. Please, please dont let this forum go this way as its beginning to sound like an embryonic version of RAWK, and I for one appreciate the fact you allow rivals and allow banter and freedom of opinion, does this mean if theres now a dip in United success we are going to be less welcomed here?

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
I for one appreciate the fact you allow rivals and allow banter and freedom of opinion, does this mean if theres now a dip in United success we are going to be less welcomed here?
Somebody ban this fecker, he's asking too many questions....