GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Done Deals:
Zlatan/Michael - Zanetti/C.Alberto
Himannv/Synco - Nesta/Kohler
GSTQ/Harms - Moore/Gerson

Enigma_87

You know who
That is a fair offer, but will have to wait for @P-Nut answer regarding Robson - Keane as that is pretty much like for like as we can get. Of course, if you struck a deal before we get the answer go with it.
yeah, that's fair :) Let me know.

Come on mate, give Lamps his head and the boy will shine in there
:lol:

I'd be more intrigued by Best, but again will try to get a AM/CB replacement, as I have no plan for winger formation, unfortunately..

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
I think you can make additional deals after you close the first one, like a three way trade? Counts for all parties @Šjor Bepo ?

Just to reiterate the offer is Nesta for Scirea.
As long you traded one out and one in im fine with it

Enigma_87

You know who
Sorry, but I'll keep Nesta. I was 100% happy with Kohler & hated to give him away, so the beautiful man is the next best thing for me.
No worries, mate. Rate Nesta, Scirea and Kohler very high and I'd guess it's down to personal preference and fit.

I'll see if some of the current deals would come through and get back to you on that mate if you haven't made a trade yet.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Done Deals:
JBJB/P-Nut - Robson/Keane

Enigma_87

You know who
@Šjor Bepo I’ll take the punishment whatever it is but I’m off the trading market. My team was build around Scirea and Zidane and the formation is set in stone. Losing either of them that late with a shot pool and only 2-3 able to replace them I’ll be facing a r1 exit anyway and will lose interest either way so let’s see what the punishment is :)

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
@Šjor Bepo I’ll take the punishment whatever it is but I’m off the trading market. My team was build around Scirea and Zidane and the formation is set in stone. Losing either of them that late with a shot pool and only 2-3 able to replace them I’ll be facing a r1 exit anyway and will lose interest either way so let’s see what the punishment is :)
It had better be a good punishment as I doubt many wanted to lose their first round picks.
I had two full backs, who the feck wants those

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
I’d go as far as saying a punishment should be having to choose which one of your opening two should be dropped or even the two. in that Case, you may aswell trade, were all going to end up with shit teams anyway

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Bepo will take them away anyways somehow before the draft ends, at least this way I have some fun too :lol:
Fair point :lol: But I don’t want Edgar having a easy way out, I was hoping people would succumb to the pressure and trade me a midfielder:lol:

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
Done Deals:
Enigma

GodShaveTheQueen

Fair point :lol: But I don’t want Edgar having a easy way out, I was hoping people would succumb to the pressure and trade me a midfielder:lol:
If Bepo agrees to the Edgar deal, you can have Davids in the next deal.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
@Edgar Allan Pillow , I’ll give you Alberto for David’s, times running out now and I hear they’re dreadful punishments for not trading
It had better be a good punishment as I doubt many wanted to lose their first round picks.
Done Deals:

What am I missing here?

Enigma_87

You know who
You had the easiest trade and a way out mate :lol:

My team is build around my first two picks, which is normal and can't replace them with the picks left, or with the current pool either, so I'll just wing it or give donate them to Edgar at the end of the draft. :D

GodShaveTheQueen

Done Deals:
GSTQ/EAP - Edwards/Davids

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
You had the easiest trade and a way out mate :lol:

My team is build around my first two picks, which is normal and can't replace them with the picks left, or with the current pool either, so I'll just wing it or give donate them to Edgar at the end of the draft. :D
I was lucky :lol: