The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Voted everyday sine this went up!

both equal on 37%

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
We will keep at it!

On another note, how long will this process last? We are coming up on 2020 Presidential election numbers here.
I know! It's a slog.
Results are 6pm Monday.

I thought this was a one vote each gig but then she tells me the organiser was leaving the poll open for a feckin week!!

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Michelle Duffy is taking the piss. Get out the voting bots

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Maybe this thread needs to be introduced to the wider forums? I'm sure the people in charge round here won't want a hustler to win.

Deery

Dreary
Voted for her again there dead even, how’s this other woman getting so many votes?

Are you staying for the boxing McGrathsipan?

You should ask them to throw in tickets if you win.

Zlatattack

Help my wife win an art competition !!
Come on Caf do your thing

She was lucky enough to qualify for the final of an art competition in Belfast at the weekend and she's up against a few others

They had to paint a picture in 4 hours!!

Vote link

FB link

Click the link and vote for @Dawn McGrath

Come on lads let's show the power of the caf!

You can vote every day too. I expect nothing less than total victory

:devil::devil:
Something fishy going on. I wrote a small program to vote for Dawn, ran it about 10 times, she's still at 37%. Does anyone know any Russians?

McGrathsipan

Voted for her again there dead even, how’s this other woman getting so many votes?

Are you staying for the boxing McGrathsipan?

You should ask them to throw in tickets if you win.
No we are home now. Tried and failed to get tickets for the boxing. Took the kids to Vertigo there in the Titanic quarter. Its great

diarm

Aside from Caf loyalty, your wifes is definitely the best. I'd have ranked them:

1. McGrath
2. McKernon
3. Murray
4. Duffy
5. Meredith

Seems like they've either suspended voting, or counts are delayed. %'s haven't changed in ages and loads of us seem to be voting.

McGrathsipan

Aside from Caf loyalty, your wifes is definitely the best. I'd have ranked them:

1. McGrath
2. McKernon
3. Murray
4. Duffy
5. Meredith

Seems like they've either suspended voting, or counts are delayed. %'s haven't changed in ages and loads of us seem to be voting.
Yeah it goes like that from time to time.
I think as it's been going for days the quantity of votes that make up 1% could be in the Hundreds.

That's my basic take on it.

Could be wrong.

owlo

Voted for your wife! I think it’s the best one actually, or at least on a par with the Roisin Murray one. She is 2% ahead

Withnail

1. McGrath
2. McKernon
3. Murray
4. Duffy
5. Meredith

Unless they're on to us :nervous:

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Just voted 25 times, saw Dawn flip over to 40%

It's not cheating if the laptop says it's in a different country on incognito each time is it?

Mike Smalling

A small secondary target here is to see if we can vote enough times that Marie Meredeth falls below 0.5%, so it appears as 0% in the tally. That is approximately what her effort deserves.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Well it says that your wife is 3 points ahead. I mean if your other women claws that back in a short span of time, like say — later on tonight — she definitely rigging it.

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Which we are most certainly not doing.
No. No. I have it on good authority that it isn't cheating. Just shut up Colin with your crazy conspiracy theories. Something might happen and we might never see you again.