Opinion: Upcoming Season Is Going To Be Tough

croadyman

Messi goes to City and we do nothing equals not a prayer of getting in the top 4

croadyman

How does Messi going to City(he isn't)change anything, or do you think City might miss out on T4 if he doesn't??
Nah I meant we are a dead loss without signing anyone,what makes you so sure he isn't going there when a top Barca source is reporting it

Class of 63

Sourness
Going through the Desert on a Horse with no Name
Nah I meant we are a dead loss without signing anyone,what makes you so sure he isn't going there when a top Barca source is reporting it
He's not going to City because he's coming to United, and i've already got my Messi no.7 shirt ordered from the Megastore, plus i've provisionally booked an appointment to get a tattoo in 2027.

Nah, he won't leave Barcelona.

RkkMan

Reality is going to set different under a lot of fans this season over how far away we are from being a top team if our summer is underwhelming to those who think we can easily get ourselves over the line with zero additions and pure over reliance on individual brilliance which can only take us too far. We had this same tone in 18/19 and we went from 2nd to 6th. The Glazers have run this club to the ground its heartbreaking I sincerely hope in our lifetime someone has the passion and finances to pull off a takeover and send those vermins back to America as they are the worst thing to happen to this football club.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
It will be very difficult. We had a somewhat positive end to the season (finishing 3rd, nothing amazing but better than many thought if you look at the whole season). Now, with our very poor setup and approach in the the transfer market, we will create another mess. We have at least 2-3 areas that needed reinforcements and we seem to be clueless again. That means that our first XI might look good, but that won't do it over the course of the season.