Our Final 9 Games

EwanI Ted

I fancy us to keep our heads in this run in. We're not winning them all, by any means - we're a long way away from a 10 wins on the bounce team at the moment - and even staying unbeaten would feel a bit too much for this team. But I can believe we'll only drop 5 to 7 points in that run, which would put us in a good position for the top 4. Our form is probably the best outside of the top 2, we've only got one major injury in Rashford, and the run-in is fairly routine. If we can beat Spurs next game I'd say we're favourites for the top 4. The biggest unknown is how the Europa & FA Cup affect things.

Leicester's results are awful at the moment, 5 points from the last 7 games and they have a slightly tougher run in than us, I can see them dropping out of the top 4 if we beat them last thing. Chelsea have a much tougher run in than us, they still have City, Liverpool and Wolves to come, along with Sheffield United away and West Ham away, they'll probably drop a lot of points there. Arsenal have one helluva run-in - City away, Wolves away, Spurs away, Liverpool home and Leicester at home, among others. Plus they're not very good. Sheffield United play a lot of the other challengers, I think top 4 is a step too far, but you never know. Wolves look the biggest threat. They're in good form and their fixture list is pretty routine, though they do face Chelsea away last game.

With the rub of the green, it'll shake out like this

1- Liverpool
2 - City
3 - United
4 - Wolves
5 - Leicester
6 - Chelsea
7 - Spurs
8 - Sheff United
9 - Arsenal

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Granted, our fixture list looks pretty decent, but people may be underestimating how tricky we've found playing against defensive teams. We barely got a point against Everton, we recently lost at home to Burnley, sure we've got Bruno now and that's huge, but we've yet to show any kind of consistency against the weaker sides.

Spurs will probably be more difficult now that they've started playing terrible and have no striker, so they'll just defend.

Granted, our fixture list looks pretty decent, but people may be underestimating how tricky we've found playing against defensive teams. We barely got a point against Everton, we recently lost at home to Burnley, sure we've got Bruno now and that's huge, but we've yet to show any kind of consistency against the weaker sides.

Spurs will probably be more difficult now that they've started playing terrible and have no striker, so they'll just defend.
This is why we need Pogba back as much as people dont like to hear it. Him and Bruno in midfield will help us break down defensive teams.