Our home kit for 2019-2020

ShaggyRogers

i think the kit looks simple and - in my opinion - a bit bland, i think the goalkeeper kit is horrifying. i find it weird they're celebrating the treble season the year after the 20th anniversary but oh well.

Steven-UK

The black badge is shocking, and totally ruins the shirt.

And to use Lingard as the marketing figure just confirms how deluded the club is becoming.

Slysi17

Just ordered mine at United Direct all the way from New Zealand. like the shirt.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Some really nice touches to this kit but on first impressions something is quite jarring about the way it is all put together. I always find the Chevrolet criticism funny but this time I actually think it doesn’t suit the colour scheme and clashes with it.

Much better kit than last years though.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
That's great.

Anything is better than 18/19 but I like this one. Just have to see how the black highlights go with the white shorts.

Heinzesight

They make a great kit, keeping it simple...then they take a giant dump on it with that badge. cnuts.

We’ve never fecked around with the badge on the home shirt...it should always be our classic colours. Pisses me off.

Having our two dressing room generals (you have to laugh or you’d cry) be the pin ups for the launch is utterly depressing.

The keeper kit looks like one of those snide crushed velvet sofas or curtains most footballers have in their houses.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It's nice. Bout time we had a classier kit. Just don't care at the moment though.

Obligatory would look a million times better with a white or black Chevy outline.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Ah yes. Treble inspired, despite not looking anywhere close to the Treble season kit (both of them!)

Tmac1090

Whats the difference between the £65 one and the one that's £30 more (£95)?
The £95 one is the "authentic kit" which is supposed to be the same model as the players use. I would not recommend buying that one as the quality is pretty shite as everything on it is as lightweight as possible.

AshRK

Looks classy. Pity we won't be seeing this in CL games. Might be tempted to buy this.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Looks pretty bad. Granted its MUCH better then the horrific kit from this season but it is still ugly. At least they are back to white shorts because I have no idea what they were thinking last season.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Could also be because of that horrible Chevy logo. I cant wait for United to get new sponsors.

Sterling Archer

I like the GK shirt a lot.

The home outfield kit is simple and nice. But at the same time a bit self indulgent with the 90+ stuff.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
The £95 one is the "authentic kit" which is supposed to be the same model as the players use. I would not recommend buying that one as the quality is pretty shite as everything on it is as lightweight as possible.
Ironic that the more expensive one is less quality :lol:

stu_1992

A pretty good kit that is brought down considerably with that black badge. Would be one of our better kits in years otherwise.

Ban

It's a nice kit, logo on white and white Adidas logo would make it perfect.

Nobody mention it but I will. That Chevrolet logo :mad:

izec

it is as good a kit you will get with Chevrolet. Well designed, with the black accents on collar, sleeve and the badge. Like the pattern too. As i said, we wont get to see a better one with Chevrolet

The only thing is the treble stuff on both sleeves. Just put something hidden on the inside of the neck. Having 3 stickers so exposed for the treble season is ridiculous and small time.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I think it looks awful personally, badge looks all sorts of wrong.

ChrisNelson

£65 is an absolute abomination of a price for a football shirt. Don't even get me started on the price of the 'as worn by the players' version.

It's nice but it's not £65 nice, no football shirt is.