Our last 18 games: WWDWDWWDWWWDWWWWWD

Green_Red

I've done a few of these over the last few seasons and have to say that looks very good. Our form since losing to Burnley. I think based on form we should win our remaining 3 league games. Come on United!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
You’ve done a few of these over the last few seasons and I have to say that looks very good. Our form since losing to Burnley. I think based on form we should win our remaining 3 league games. Come on United!

TrustInOle

I've done a few of these over the last few seasons and have to say that looks very good. Our form since losing to Burnley. I think based on form we should win our remaining 3 league games. Come on United!
Even more encouraging, the last 2 draws could very easily have been wins except for some quality/ lucky goalkeeping and defending.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I was unaware we were 18 games unbeaten since Burnley. Not a single person has mentioned it, so ta for the thread.

Infestissumam

fought our way back into the top 4 race last year as well and ultimately fell short. Pressure on the team to push through this time.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
And then you read the catalogue of recent negative threads about Ole being tactically naive, how we are mentally weak, how our defense is toilet etc.

Web of Bissaka

Ole's at the wheel.
how to turn this into ole out, rubbish edition
W = wait
D = drive

Each time Ole take charge or distracted by the screen, we drew.
When he don't, the players took control and win.
L is when Ole losing it and no players taking charge...

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Why after the jinx thread before the Southampton game would you do this?

Sylar

Pattern states we should have 6 or 7 We before the next D

DRJosh

Supports
United minus the Glazers
The key difference to this current United team (this season) is resilience. Whilst the centre back problems are still apparent and we urgently need a Matić replacement, the team has the ability (if it wants to) to move up a gear quite seamlessly when a goal is required. This is definitely reminiscent to the squads Fergie put out.

However if we put our second stringers out, I'm pretty sure this unbeaten run will not continue. There is a major gulf in quality not only in skills but also anticipation and positioning - it is clear as day.

ghaliboy

Snitches on Tom Hagen
Should have Bruno at the start of the season. We aren't going to get 100 points but we'd have comfortably achieved top four.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
I don't want this streak to end but i also don't want to sacrifice as much as a cheese sandwich on the FA cup.