g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Our manager’s current predicament

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Yet another embarrassing thread which will be bumped every time we lose. You just can't help yourself can you?
Name one other embarrassing thread. I have linked two in the OP that were widely ridiculed if you want to read some of my other classics.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
:lol::lol:

That reads like a Keys blog post:
I told you. Even if I didn't, I did. Some 'fans' hired an industrial catapult to launch abuse at my house. But they were wrong. And I was right. As always.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Please twiggs, tell me you don’t genuinely believe any oppo fans are “worried” about Manchester United at this point in time?
Why does it seem like second nature for a lot of Caf posters to doubt the team, the players, the managers, the tactics and even the parking lot guy with such wholehearted devotion, instead of looking at the positives? We're in a string of good reults, and still posts like this.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Please twiggs, tell me you don’t genuinely believe any oppo fans are “worried” about Manchester United at this point in time?
They’ll always be worried about us. We’re a sleeping giant that they know will be back at the top before too long. Anytime we put some form together will worry them.

romufc

Both signed before Lampard came in. You can't say we "spent a lot of money since Lampard took over" when we've spent £0 since Lampard took over.
That is actually incorrect. Chelsea signed Kovacic.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Calls other fans unintelligent but the OP is continuously coming across as either stupid or lacksing in common sense. How many of these threads does he start right before the shit hits the fan? Then as soon as we get a couple of wins he's back making his big claims. These aren't the actions of a smart person, yet he's too stupid to realise this.

Withnail

Calls other fans unintelligent but the OP is continuously coming across as either stupid or lacksing in common sense. How many of these threads does he start right before the shit hits the fan? Then as soon as we get a couple of wins he's back making his big claims. These aren't the actions of a smart person, yet he's too stupid to realise this.
The OP's absolutely not self-aware either

UpWithRivers

I wanted to write an intelligent post....but then I got high.
I was gonna see the reality...but then I got high.
Do do do do do....

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Mourinho left the club in a worse state than LVG did is my claim.

If Ole left tomorrow we’re in a much better state.
I mean, he definitely didn't. Ole inherited an objectively better side than mourinho did, hence why he won his first 9 or 10 games on the bounce.

Not sure the second part is true either. Our midfield and attack are both weaker than when Ole took over.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I mean, he definitely didn't. Ole inherited an objectively better side than mourinho did, hence why he won his first 9 or 10 games on the bounce.

Not sure the second part is true either. Our midfield and attack are both weaker than when Ole took over.
Out of interest, which players did Mourinho sign who have been a great success for United?

he was there for three years spending hundreds of millions. If he left the squad in a better state, how many would you expect to be passed on to Ole?

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Out of interest, which players did Mourinho sign who have been a great success for United?

he was there for three years spending hundreds of millions. If he left the squad in a better state, how many would you expect to be passed on to Ole?
Mourinho's signing's were poor but LvG's were just as bad, probably worse, actually. I'm not saying Mourinho left Ole a good squad, I'm saying he left him a better squad than LvG, which he did.