Pablo Fornals...

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Came highly rated and did well for the Spanish last summer - but at £25m, he’s looked a terrible player literally every time I’ve seen him this season.

He can barely trap the ball, can’t pass to a teammate, and misses easy chance after easy chance. Typical West Ham signing.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Immensely underwhelming player. Was he like this at Villarreal?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
No he was a really good player, very technical

West Ham is a just black hole that sucks out player's talents

Ace of Spades

No he was a really good player, very technical

West Ham is a just black hole that sucks out player's talents
Exactly, no idea what is in the water of that club, all talent just seems to go there and turn to shit.

Every time West Ham sign some talented players, get a decent manager but it all turns to shit and then it is up to the likes of Moyes, Big Sam etc. to save them by playing absolutely dross hoofball at the tail end of the season.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I mean, the last highly talented player they signed that didn't turn to shite over there was so desperate to leave he threatened to deliberately injure himself

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
West Ham hardly breeds free flowing football, but yeah, guy is cheeks.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I actually thought he was improving a bit in games before lockdown and starting to show his Villareal form. Amazed how bad his finishing is though, was through on goal v Wolves at 0-0 and blazed it way over.

Would be a better fit in say a Leicester or Everton.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Him and Lanzini have both been awful.
Lanzini has at least shown himself to be a player in a West Ham shirt before. Fornals may well improve next season, but he’s been woeful so far. He, Ceballos and Olmo were being lavished with praise last summer after their international exploits.