Panini World Cup Sticker Album - Online

Levo

Band of Brothers
I'll take that PM, RT. Got some to enter off the real stickers but can't be arsed currently.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Its a website with a random code generator, you click a button and it gives you a one use code for a panini pack! Get as many codes as you like but you still only can open 5 packs a day:(
Send me a PM please. I am fed up of doing the daily bastard quiz.

dannymc1309

Same here, just 17 to go

Have you got all the fan stickers?
Ask for players of the countries you need even if you have them already.
You'll get the fan sticker then just offer out the spare again for another sticker
Yeah got all those unfortunately, anybody any idea how hall of famers completed in 13 days?

air_mood

Got my Argie logo so I'm done. Got 8 more stickers left, will list them down later in case anyone wants. Will continue to open up packs as well in case anyone needs. Maybe have to set up a group or something though to do a direct swap.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
I just need 2 more stickers. Complete unknowns as well. A Korean and an Iranian.

Last edited:

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
Still after 1 sticker. maybe it will be there when I get home from work.
I still have 20 unopened packs.
We should take screen shots when it's complete or write down who the last sticker you needed was.

egginsoup

Jesus, the head on Franck Ribery in his sticker mug shot. "Laaaadies....."

Valentine Lost

Btw if you open packs after you completed the album does it count as "stickers needed" in hall of fame?

thelemon

Finished early this morning. I'm not going to list all my swaps but if you want someone then ask me.

Valentine Lost

Congratulations!

Swaps done for today. I want to finish my album tommorow, so maybe i'll ask for some stickers then.

Cpt Negative

My swaps:

Niko Krancjar (Croatia)
Jose Hoelbas (Greece)
Celso Borges
Garay (Argentina)
John Obi Mikel (Nigeria)
Lee Chung Yong (Korea)

Valentine Lost

I need Gago from Argentina to complete the album. Anyone can help?

I offer:
Chile - Fernandez
Australia - Milligan
Columbia - Martinez
Equador - Noboa

It's possible to do direct swap in my group.

Last edited:

Valentine Lost

Album completed! Swapped two of my stickers for two brazilians, then got Gago for one of them =)

starman

How much do the real stickers cost these days?, if i remember correctly they were 10-25p per pack of 6

I am actually tempting to do it. The other day i found a couple of my albums as a kid, i only ever completed one album but i still feel the sense of achievement i had just flicking through it now.

I don't think however i could bring my self to go into a newsagent and buy them, i suppose i could buy them on online but it would feel like cheating. I remember, after school whenever i had a bit of change left over i pick up whatever could. Now i could probably just buy boxes, which i guess would defeat the process of accomplishment.

mu57afa

How much do the real stickers cost these days?, if i remember correctly they were 10-25p per pack of 6

I am actually tempting to do it. The other day i found a couple of my albums as a kid, i only ever completed one album but i still feel the sense of achievement i had just flicking through it now.

I don't think however i could bring my self to go into a newsagent and buy them, i suppose i could buy them on online but it would feel like cheating. I remember, after school whenever i had a bit of change left over i pick up whatever could. Now i could probably just buy boxes, which i guess would defeat the process of accomplishment.
They're a pack of 5 for 50p now. What I've been doing is going to asda to get the paper (makes me sound old when I'm only 18) and I buy one of those multi packs that only asda seem to sell, 5 packets for £2. I then go to the self checkout and pay for it whilst it's face down and hidden

Moby

Dick
I'm just swapping mine for fun and I have a bunch of Suarezs, Cavanis and Iniestas at the moment with one a piece of Neymar and Cristiano. If anyone needs.

thelemon

They're a pack of 5 for 50p now. What I've been doing is going to asda to get the paper (makes me sound old when I'm only 18) and I buy one of those multi packs that only asda seem to sell, 5 packets for £2. I then go to the self checkout and pay for it whilst it's face down and hidden
They sell the multipacks in Morrisons.

Vivek*

Supports
Arsenal
Need Juan Carlos Garcia (Honduras) to complete my album.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
It's typical that the last player I need is Lionel Messi. I request swaps for him, but no one seems to want my players :lol: I've been stuck on 99% for 2 days now, 2 days full of formulating new requests in hoping someone wants to give off their Messi for a Joe Hart or a Ozil.

Moby

Dick
It's typical that the last player I need is Lionel Messi. I request swaps for him, but no one seems to want my players :lol: I've been stuck on 99% for 2 days now, 2 days full of formulating new requests in hoping someone wants to give off their Messi for a Joe Hart or a Ozil.
I can give you Messi. Mine is complete so give me anyone in return.