Pardew Draft

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Ahh, who am I kidding? I'll take Gullit from my original Feyenoord pool, without having bothered to decide if and where I'll actually play him.

MANAGERManagerClub1234567891011121314151617
HIMANNVvan GaalAtletico MadridF. RijkaardP. LahmB. SchweinsteigerJ. StamT. MullerL. SuarezF. de BoerW. RooneyXaviT. CourtoisA. IniestaV. van Dijk
H. Stoichkov
D. AlvesA. NestaA. RobbenR. Gullit
PAT MUSTARDWengerFeyenoordL. ThuramA. ColeS. CampbellT. HenryD. BergkampP. VieiraP. CechM. OvermarsR. KoemanW.
Van Hanegem
G. SilvaJ. CruyffF. RedondoL. MatthausL. RonaldoE. Figueroa

@Himannv

Himannv

I should get my write up in tonight or tomorrow morning, so any time from Friday onwards is fine by me.
Your timing is impeccable. I've just sent mine in so we're good to go whenever you're ready.

whatever happens in the final, you are the winner
Thanks for this, mate. This comment brightened up what was a very bad day after getting chewed out by my boss for something someone else did.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Thanks for this, mate. This comment brightened up what was a very bad day after getting chewed out by my boss for something someone else did.
Tell him that you are in a final of Pardew draft and ask him whether he achieved anything similar (interrupt him as soon as he tries to answer and say it was a rhetorical question). Add that he can suck your dick just before you leave the office.

That will do for now.

edit: we are not sexist around here, so you just do the same thing if the boss is a women

Last edited:

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.
Tell him that you are in a final of Pardew draft and ask him whether he achieved anything similar (interrupt him as soon as he tries to answer and say it was a rhetorical question). Add that he can suck your dick just before you leave the office.

That will do for now.

edit: we are not sexist around here, so you just do the same thing if the boss is a women
:lol: