Patrice Evra "I took a sh*t inside Gerard Pique's shoes"

LoneStar

Read this on Reddit a couple of days ago. Apparently Pique had burned Evra's trainers before this. And this was Evra getting his revenge back.

Pique mentions that the United dressing room at the time was always pulling pranks like this and that his teammates at Barca don't appreciate such humor at all.

Raw

Read this on Reddit a couple of days ago. Apparently Pique had burned Evra's trainers before this. And this was Evra getting his revenge back.

Pique mentions that the United dressing room at the time was always pulling pranks like this and that his teammates at Barca don't appreciate such humor at all.
The full story was that Evra was having custom boots made that took months to prepare. When they arrived, the other players made a little bonfire and burned them.

I know they're rich and they can replace this stuff with ease but god damn I can't imagine what it'd be like in a footballers dressing room.

LoneStar

The full story was that Evra was having custom boots made that took months to prepare. When they arrived, the other players made a little bonfire and burned them.

I know they're rich and they can replace this stuff with ease but god damn I can't imagine what it'd be like in a footballers dressing room.
I can see why Barcelona didn't appreciate Pique's sense of humor. :lol:

RedRevongge

What do you call a Pokemon who shits in a footballers boot?

Pique-Poo

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
Reminds me of when a dish pig at my old work tied the shoelaces into knots on a pair of the chefs shoes. So the chef took the dish pigs trainers, battered them and deep fried them.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Neither this nor Pique burning his custom shoes seem all that funny. Surely there's better jokes? Pissing in his shampoo bottle? Putting superglue in his boxers? Filling his boots with poisonous scorpions? I dunno

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Reminds me of when a dish pig at my old work tied the shoelaces into knots on a pair of the chefs shoes. So the chef took the dish pigs trainers, battered them and deep fried them.
What the hell is a dish pig?:lol:

LInkash

Pique didn't have a handbag, what else was he supposed to do?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
James Corden and Jamie Redknapp.. Could this panel get more vacuumous?

FujiVice

The class of 92 all had to feck a mop as an initiation. Beckham had to shag Clayton Blackmore's fanclub calender. I love this game.

hobbers

As Billy Connolly would say:

In my sincere opinion, football violence in this country will never end.

Not so long as they are shittin' in our shoes. And we are pissin' in their bovril.

Schneckerl

Nearly as funny as Pique's hilarious 'pranks'.

Asked what he missed about Manchester United, Gerard Pique said; “I’m a big fan of British humour. It was what I loved about Manchester. They don’t get offended when you play tricks on them. They try to get you back, but they don’t complain.”

“Here at Barca, my humour hasn’t always been appreciated by everyone. I deflate teammates tires and other things, but this is nothing compared to what happened at United.

“One day Patrice Evra came in with shoes that he’d been asking Nike for months to make. They had the name of his children on them and all these crazy details.

“He went into the shower and we created a small bonfire and burned them. We recorded it and then sent him the video.

“In the first few years here (at Barca) I tried similar things but it didn’t work. It’s not the same culture.
Is that British humour like he claims? :lol:

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Quote Will from the Inbetweeners on the camping trip:

'Stop. Burning. My stuff'