Pau Torres

FrantikChicken

I’ve not seen this guy play too many times but he always seemed very lightweight to me.

If he’s as good as everyone is saying on here though, villa will have got themselves an absolute steal

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I'm a sucker for elegant ball-playing CBs so having him knocking around at Villa will at least make watching them a bit more fun.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
£31.5m apparently,

Interesting how many people think that's a good deal for a steady if unspectacular defender who was in his last year of contract.

Worked with Emery before so seems like a safe signing, be interesting to see how he copes with the Premiership.

OverratedOpinion

£31.5m apparently,

Interesting how many people think that's a good deal for a steady if unspectacular defender who was in his last year of contract.

Worked with Emery before so seems like a safe signing, be interesting to see how he copes with the Premiership.
I think with the way transfer fees are at the minute it's pretty good. Anytime we've played against him or I've seen him in the Europa League he's been solid as a rock, he can pass the ball and he's a great age for a centre back.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
I think with the way transfer fees are at the minute it's pretty good. Anytime we've played against him or I've seen him in the Europa League he's been solid as a rock, he can pass the ball and he's a great age for a centre back.
I'm in two minds about how good a fee it is, obviously the fee is only as good as how he plays, but he's not been in the national team for a while and hasn't been quite the player he was when we were linked to him after that final.

OverratedOpinion

I'm in two minds about how good a fee it is, obviously the fee is only as good as how he plays, but he's not been in the national team for a while and hasn't been quite the player he was when we were linked to him after that final.
Yeah to be fair I am judging the transfer fee based on the times I've watched him and I didn't see him at all last season. Definitely a player in there though and Emery knows him well.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
It's a great fee when you think of who's buying and what they're trying to achieve. You won't get many better CBs on the ball, played at such a high level already and under the manager. Especially when their goal is only to break into the top 4.