Paul Parker

Red Sense

Normally I don 't react to bad commentating, but did anyone think like me that Paul Parker when ever he opened his mouth especially in the first half was all to ready to slag players off. He went on and on about De silva ( although in the begining rafael did find it difficult), then had a go with Berba saying how he was so slow and lathargic and had little thrust compared to other United players.He had a go at any player whose cross wasn't right and then complained that the tackling rules were much to tough these days not like in his days when almost anything went unpunished and he even said that he was a well mannered clean player or something like that, I know he's an explayer but seemed to have and axe to grind.

Good win though guys, 4 more points needed.

mjs020294

Wasn't he the one that said United are not known for defending, saying we couldn't defend a lead. Guess he missed United breaking the British clean sheet record this season.

Gazza

Normally I don 't react to bad commentating, but did anyone think like me that Paul Parker when ever he opened his mouth especially in the first half was all to ready to slag players off. He went on and on about De silva ( although in the begining rafael did find it difficult), then had a go with Berba saying how he was so slow and lathargic and had little thrust compared to other United players.He had a go at any player whose cross wasn't right and then complained that the tackling rules were much to tough these days not like in his days when almost anything went unpunished and he even said that he was a well mannered clean player or something like that, I know he's an explayer but seemed to have and axe to grind.

Good win though guys, 4 more points needed.
In general, it's best to treat Paul Parker's opinions as worthy as... don't listen to him.

However, he's paid to be objective and I didn't think he was bad during the City match - he's right Rafael was a bit ropey. He gave us the benefit of the doubt for the free-kick from which we scored as well.

Gazza

Wasn't he the one that said United are not known for defending, saying we couldn't defend a lead. Guess he missed United breaking the British clean sheet record this season.
Oh yeah, that bit confused me. Although if you were looking at the past month or so, there've been plenty of dodgy defensive displays - Liverpool, Fulham, Villa, Spurs, Porto...

anything about now

MUFC lad living in a matriel world
Probably the worst co-commentator ever, I actually missed Lou Macari last night!!

I don't think he ever said anything positive, even if he did it was almost always followed up by something negative. Nothing pleased him, nothing. And then in the second half he kept going on and on about the good ol days and talk about his teammates which someitmes had little to no relevancy to what was going on at the time. And he hated Ronaldo, i mean resented, at least Macari was fair at times, but it was quite clear that Parker wouldn't piss on him even if he was on fire.

Bring back Macari!

Logan!

There was only ever one great United team and Paul Parker played in it.

Red Sense

Probably the worst co-commentator ever, I actually missed Lou Macari last night!!
I don't think he ever said anything positive, even if he did it was almost always followed up by something negative. Nothing pleased him, nothing. And then in the second half he kept going on and on about the good ol days and talk about his teammates which someitmes had little to no relevancy to what was going on at the time. And he hated Ronaldo, i mean resented, at least Macari was fair at times, but it was quite clear that Parker wouldn't piss on him even if he was on fire.

Bring back Macari!
To me it seemed as if he was negative throuhout the whole game. I know a pundit should be neutral but he wasn't.Maybe he relishes being outside of the MUTV studios where he can have a go more, as he is certainly carrying a chip on his shoulder. Maybe he wishes he was playing now when theres more money around.

Denis' cuff

He really has turned out to be a bit of a prat.

You'd think there'd be something positive to say about the World, European and English Champions who are on course to repeat it all.

Don't know what's up with him and don't really care much.

SATA

He's a fecking idiot, and he was trying too hard to appear unbias towards his old team. Nearly mute the commentary as i cringe everytime he opened out his mouth.

hotshot2004

Paul Parker is A grade id*iot, who deserves to be kicked out of the box. How many trophies as he won. Only comment if you have achieved something in football.So his opinion is worth nothing.

Lot 49

Doom
He talked a lot of shit yesterday. The constant moaning about Rafael annoyed me, especially when he had a go at him for slipping over. Also when the ball hit Giggs on the arm he tried to compare it to the eto'o penalty incident against Chelsea and said they were exactly the same situation, where they feck, Giggs kept his arm down by his side and there was nothing he could do, Eto'o jumped to block the ball with his arm sticking way out in the air.

Still not as bad as Lou Macari though.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Rafael plays in Parker's position of course, and Parker obviously rates himself as one of the best right backs ever and therefore is obliged to criticise those who try and emulate him - lol.

He annoyed the feck out of me yesterday, not only because he slagged of Rafael and the whole United team non stop, but because his English was appalling.

dev1l

If I m not wrong he also criticised the ref for booking Ireland after that tackle on Evra..

lynchie

He resented Gary Neville pushing him out of the team, so I guess he's just carrying that on with Rafael. He's a pillock who seems to think he was the greatest right back ever, and that we should remember him more fondly.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
He pisses me off no end, always ready to jump on players backs if they do anything remotely off perfect. He probably thought Berbatov's touch could have been better.

misterredmist

Paul Parker , for some reason, has gone like the "Doc" - he seems bitter and
twisted and cannot wait to have a go at United....... may be somebody
took him off the free beer and pies list.........

1211+subs

Viv Anderson..NOOOO

If you think PP is bad listen to Jim Beglin ( mind I suppose he has an excuse being an ex pool ..legend ..not ..)

Nathan

I must admit that I was surprised by some of his choices. We knew that we had slacked off in the 2nd half of the game, the way he was ranting you would think that we were losing the game. Also he seemed at a loss for words with the Ronaldo incident.

Mannheim Red

He resented Gary Neville pushing him out of the team, so I guess he's just carrying that on with Rafael. He's a pillock who seems to think he was the greatest right back ever, and that we should remember him more fondly.
Whilst parker does spout some shite....His career was finished due to injury and not Gary Neville. He was also a very good full back.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best