Paul Pogba being blackmailed by his own brother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redlyn

Too many precious souls on here looking down at us peasants from their high horse. I would echo the sentiment thank feck he and his circus are not our problem any more. I will also add that I'm not his biggest fan, far from it, but I wish him all the best.

Gasolin

Even if that witchcraft story was true, it's just a nonsensical event. Do people expect that to have any kind of impact on Mbappe? Is that really reason enough to say things like that on a video?

I can't wait for Thursday now. I'd like to understand those explosives revelations that are going to change the world, or something.

edit: actually I found an article in French and the story is more sad than what I thought.

https://www.linternaute.com/sport/b...erses-aux-extorqueurs-dont-son-frere-mathias/

It basically says that Mathias is asking for 13m EUR and they initially asked for 3m EUR on the spot when 2 men with masks came out of a room in an old acquaintance's apartment and pointed guns at him. Paul tried to get that from the banks but they all refused to make that liquidity available. He could only withdraw 100k EUR at that time, had a guy called Babacar shadow him everywhere, and was forced to sign a document that forces him to pay the rest of the amount.

This is insane, and I hope the truth comes out. Paul has all the right to defend himself and hopefully, he can focus back on his football. We may have been disappointed by his time at United, but no one deserves that kind of extorsion. Since when do you demand to help you out when one becomes successful? That's completely up to the person becoming successful.

But Mathias seems to say Paul left him somewhere so let's see what that means.

Last edited:

Hoof the ball

Even if that witchcraft story was true, it's just a nonsensical event. Do people expect that to have any kind of impact on Mbappe? Is that really reason enough to say things like that on a video?

I can't wait for Thursday now. I'd like to understand those explosives revelations that are going to change the world, or something.
You obviously aren't aware about what Papa Shango did to the Ultimate Warrior, are you?

Foxbatt

If a witch doctor can get do things like that why don't we get someone to do it? I mean Putin, BoJo and anyone else they don't like.

UnitedWA

The truth is that his brother was Pogba in United in many matches, that's why he feckin' suuuuuucked (and reason they had so many haircuts - to conceal it's not Paul). The only revelation we need!

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Absolutely poisonous shit. Could it be linked to the break-in he suffered in Manchester? What an absolute cnut of a human being his brother is.

VictoriaRed

So glad to be rid of the Pogba circus. To be honest, I don't know what he's really better at: footy or social media likes? The Great Man was spot on with his assessment way, way long ago now.

Knightmare7

Why is it that all these stories about extortion and athletes being robbed at gunpoint all seem to occur in Italy and France? Are police really that useless in those countries?

Withnail

Obviously rubbish in regards to the witch doctor thing. But his world cup place will definitely be in doubt not sure anyone in that France dressing room will be comfortable sharing it with someone who dislikes them enough to try and curse them.
Of course curses etc. are nonsense but if Pogba genuinely did even bother to attempt to do something like that then that causes a problem in the dressing room when 2 of your 3 arguably biggest players (at least in name) don't like each other to that level

I always assumed they were all friends and still do kind of believe this didn't happen, but would be hilarious if it did
I suppose it wouldn't make for the most harmonious dressing room.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Serves us right for going back on SAFs judgement. He said something about he surrounda himself with terrible people. How the hell the man can see ahead in time is absolutely ridiculous.
If not for the man, i think we would have been stuck with ravel morrison long long time as well.

Glorio

4 words (5 really):
Shamans Pep Champions League Benzemagic

*Mind blown*

kthanksbye

Too many precious souls on here looking down at us peasants from their high horse. I would echo the sentiment thank feck he and his circus are not our problem any more. I will also add that I'm not his biggest fan, far from it, but I wish him all the best.
I don't see anything wrong with this take, I am in complete agreement with it.

kthanksbye

Raises a question, do we believe in witchcraft, is it total BS or is it a science some people have figured out?

kthanksbye

So glad to be rid of the Pogba circus. To be honest, I don't know what he's really better at: footy or social media likes? The Great Man was spot on with his assessment way, way long ago now.
He joined the best club in the world for social media likes, purely from a marketing standpoint.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
Raises a question, do we believe in witchcraft, is it total BS or is it a science some people have figured out?
What do you think ? Do you believe in it ? :angel:

saivet

Given he paid a witch doctor a shed load of money to protect him from injuries, I'm going to say it's BS...

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
Serves us right for going back on SAFs judgement. He said something about he surrounda himself with terrible people. How the hell the man can see ahead in time is absolutely ridiculous.
If not for the man, i think we would have been stuck with ravel morrison long long time as well.
Lie down with dogs and you get up with fleas.

the_cliff

Given he paid a witch doctor a shed load of money to protect him from injuries, I'm going to say it's BS...
In fact, judging by when he started paying for 'protection against injuries' it seems to have had an opposite effect.

Maybe he should have been paying to get injuries...

Telsim

I couldn't care less about Pogba personally, but I'm just so glad he isn't around anymore. He never should have been brought back. SAF and Mourinho both saw right through this guy.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
In the case of Pogba we are talking about big injuries, ligaments, muscles tears and broken bones. Not just pain.
You can have lots of pain and not at peak performances without perceptible muscle or ligament injuries. Not even with Xrays and MRI. If the person says pain and cramps, its pain and cramps. End of.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
The witch doctor probably has the same success rate as praying, but praying is free at least. I'm guessing the witch doctor fees are probably also more expensive than those evangelist bullshit branches where followers are convinced to pay a percentage of your salary every month plus fundraising events.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
You can have lots of pain and not at peak performances without perceptible muscle or ligament injuries. Not even with Xrays and MRI. If the person says pain and cramps, its pain and cramps. End of.
True but in this case we are not talking about things that were visible on Xrays and MRI. So unless medical staffs and independent doctors lied about what they saw, we are not simply talking about the words of a player.

adityaspatil

Paul Pogba would have confirmed to investigators that he paid a marabout, but to protect himself from possible injuries and not to cause harm to Kylian Mbappé.

via (cnews) Twitter

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Paul Pogba is threatened a gunpoint by former friends AND Blackmailed by his own brother.

Redcafe: "Thank feck that circus has left Manchester"

Just feck off Redcafe. This is just colossal victimblaming.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Paul Pogba would have confirmed to investigators that he paid a marabout, but to protect himself from possible injuries and not to cause harm to Kylian Mbappé.

via (cnews) Twitter
Needs to ask for a refund.

hobbers

I think the science isn't settled on witchcraft....

No but in all seriousness, it doesn't matter that witch doctors are all either delusional or con artists. If Pogba truly believes in it, then paying someone to put a curse on Mbappe would reflect terribly on him.

IRN-BRUno

https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2022/tours-fc-president-unsurprised-by-pogba-scandal/

Speaking to Le Figaro, Tours FC president Jean-Marc Etorri said that he wasn’t surprised by the scandal that has embroiled the Pogba brothers, Mathias and Paul.

Etorri recalls signing Mathias Pogba back in 2018, however, he only ended up playing five matches for the N1 club. According to Etorri, Mathias was offered to play for the club. “He was offered to us, but we all said, no thank you.”

The Pogba clan, which also included Paul and agent Gaël Mahé, came back with a counter-offer. “They said to take Mathias and that Paul would pay his salary, his costs. In addition, he proposes coming to play a friendly match at Tours and he’ll also come to watch his brother play twice,” said Etorri.

However, the sum that was promised to be paid, which amounted to around €80,000, never arrived. Etorri refused to go to court in Switzerland over the Mathias contract affair as the procedure was deemed too onerous for the club. In light of the deepening Pogba scandal, Etorri said he “is not at all surprised.”

He also called Pogba’s mother, Yeo Moriba “the head of the gang,” adding that “it is her who pilots everything, her who says yes, her who says no.”

clarkydaz

So he offered to pay for his brother to play for a club, then didnt pay them? wow, what are they doing :houllier:

Status
Not open for further replies.