Paul Pogba - Juventus player

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Huge club arguably in as bad shape as we are. Not a single current top club wanted this clown and it isn't remotely surprising
Yup. It’s one in the eye to all the Pogfans on here that none of the big boys had any interest in such an allegedly magnificent player when he’s available as a free transfer. Makes you think, eh?

The White Pele

I doubt he’s earning any more than the United offer he turned down and described as “nothing”.

RedStarUnited

But juve are not as rich as we are, plus there was no competition.
Did you read my post at all? Doesnt matter that we offer him more, his take home is probably better because of the tax break in Italy.

I think the tax is 25% there vs 50% or so here. So quick example, we give him 400k a week he takes home 200k after tax.Juve him 300k and he takes home 225k even though he gets 100k less.

Hammondo

Did you read my post at all? Doesnt matter that we offer him more, his take home is probably better because of the tax break in Italy.

I think the tax is 25% there vs 50% or so here. So quick example, we give him 400k a week he takes home 200k after tax.Juve him 300k and he takes home 225k even though he gets 100k less.
I Understand that, but they will probably pay him lower than people are expecting.

Orton

Ati-virus, keeps missing the n button
Just watch this thread bumped every month or 2 when he scores the odd screamer. Glad the circus is over.

Loon

:lol:
Just watched his Instagram post on Sky Sports. Jesus, Fergie had him pegged from the start. You don’t warrant the self-love you administer, pal.

Last edited:

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
Just watched his Instagram post on Sky Sports. Jesus, Fergie had him pegged from the start. You don’t warrant to self-love you administer, pal.

Is this it? Fecking hell. The private jet. I know that modern footballers live in a bubble but surely they have advisers who can help them read the room a bit better?!

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Has self serving documentary movie ever done well? even so 1/10 is really really bad. It might as well not exist.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
Has self serving documentary movie ever done well? even so 1/10 is really really bad. It might as well not exist.
1/10 means a lot of people don't like him. He is that kind of person, for me he is and has always been an unlikeable person, based purely on his on-the-field behavior.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Thank god this loser has gone.

Him and his best mate Jesse won't be missed in the slightest.

Glorio

Good move for him really. The speed and quality of the opposition in the Italian league will suit him just fine I reckon.

GMoore23

Is he any good?
Yes.......... In 4 or 5 games a season.

When he performs badly which is often, it's because of the managers poor tactics or the other players aren't working hard enough to allow him to shine. Play him too far forward ''he's not a 10'' play him too deep ''he's not a 6'', play him wide '' he's not a winger. Play him as an 8 '' he needs to be further forward to make things happen'' or '' he needs to be deeper so he can pull the strings''.
He's a hybrid 6/8/10/winger :lol::lol:.

He's the only so called world class player I've ever seen who requires such specific conditions to perform, hence, he's not world class.

Carragher summed him up perfectly, He's a great talent, not a great player.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
How is all this social media stuff for? Is he really popular in France?
The WC win gave him a lot of credit but nowadays i don't think people really care about him. They're too busy talking about Griezmann, Deschamps and Benzema.

Plassryss

Actually interesting to see how he does. Can give a good view on how unmotivated players are at United. If Ronaldo wants to leave too and Di Maria went after one season. All wc players at their best

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
If the producers could just bring in another documentary alongside the original, it will surely bring out the best of the original.

Loon

:lol:
He and Di Maria together in that squad. I've never wished ill on a Juventus side...