Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Italian and Spanish are both romance languages so it's far easier for a South American to learn Italian than English. Most can understand Italian fresh off the boat.
It's much easier to pick up, yes, but that last sentence isn't even remotely true.

I went to look up when Darmian's contract ended and saw that he would have been a free agent this summer, but United extended by one year to 2020.

I can't remember at all, but is that actually fecking true!? Christ. Just let the poor fecker go.
Shouldn’t believe everything you read...

But yes we extended it! Presumably to get a transfer fee, which worked out well!

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Di Marzio saying that we were unable to find an agreement tonight and will continue negotiations tomorrow. Dybala wont return to training at Juve till the 5th.
feck the agreement. That will obviously be reached, but we need to know of he wants to come? The little cnut needs to get his finger out

ash_86

#Juventus : tomorrow medical visits are not scheduled #Dybala . Nor is it expected at the Continassa to train in advance (being on vacation until 5). Negotiations with Manchester United for the exchange with #Lukaku Go on
@GoalItalia

Infestissumam

well, this day has not the gone how I hoped it would. Hoped we'd find out today if it's a yes or a no ... more limbo is not ideal.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Why do you all want a player who obviously doesn't want to come? It will be Di Maria and Sanchez all over again. Avoid avoid avoid.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Why do you all want a player who obviously doesn't want to come? It will be Di Maria and Sanchez all over again. Avoid avoid avoid.
Sanchez wanted to come here. I'm actually still hopeful we'll see the true Sanchez this season

Ranger2d

It’s been 48 Hours and this already so tedious. I’ve prepared myself for another Season of Mata and Lingard, play and pretending to be shocked when Olé inevitably gets the sack and we finish 6th

Why does he obviously not want to come? Evasive it’s something you have read in a newspaper?

Give the guy a chance to come to terms with the fact that he’s no longer wanted by his club.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Di Marzio said that Dybala sees his future away from Juventus :drool:

SolskjaerHasDoneIt

If he wasn't interested he would've point blank refused to negotiate. Also a player of Dybala's technique would make coming 4th - 6th a little more bearable instead of having to suffer and watch the likes of Lingard and Mata infuriate us.

RedDevilRoshi

Sorry I might sound stupid but what further negotiations are required? I thought the swap was already agreed in principle and all that was left was for Dybala to confirm if he wanted the move or not?

His agent was in England and various reports that we were prepared to meet his wage demands.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Sorry I might sound stupid but what further negotiations are required? I thought the swap was already agreed in principle and all that was left was for Dybala to confirm if he wanted the move or not?

His agent was in England and various reports that we were prepared to meet his wage demands.
Well obviously his wages have not yet been agreed. There was some talk about there being issue with the 25% wage reduction on failure to qualify for UCL

GJNJ

Well obviously his wages have not yet been agreed. There was some talk about there being issue with the 25% wage reduction on failure to qualify for UCL
That wasn't from a credible source. That Boom guy.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins

Guessing Dybala wants a big payrise.

Irishman

If he has absolutely no intention of coming to us why is he sending his agent to London and having talks with our representatives?

Why didn't he refuse it out of hand.?

Why do you and many of our fans believe everything the ABU media have to say?

thisISben

Out of interest, would the panic about South American’s and United on here be so prevalent if we had signed say Le Celso?

I understand the similarities but the worries on here just because of his nationality are insane.

And before people mention ‘he doesn’t want to come to United’, do we have any credible information to back this up? I mean...his agent has been speaking to United, and he wouldn’t have gone through the effort if his client had no intention on joining the club surely?

Coops73

Singapore & every city in Japan
The crime rate may not be high but they do kill people, put them in bathtub, cover them in sand and leave them on a balcony... so there is that.

Champagne Football

Some of you lot are really something. When you’re eating at a good restaurant, do you enjoy the food or only think about the shits in the morning? And weirdly love thinking about the shits?

I'd be delighted if he signs. As we'll be swapping a player who fits our style with a point to prove, with one who doesn't fit our style and who wants to leave.

Having Rojo, Romero and Pogba here will help him settle quickly. He could be a huge success.

The worry is his heart is not fully in the move. And we have half a squad of those types of players, which seems to be a big issue here now.

I have no doubt that Ole and Ed discussed the likes of Jadon Sancho, Richarlison, Zaha, Eriksen etc before discovering that they were either unavailable or going for money that is absurd. Dybala is most certainly worth a punt even if the risks are clear.

ottosec

Paulo Dybala updates ⚪⚫
- Still no agreement between Paulo Dybala and Manchester United. Tomorrow, contacts will re-start and let’s see what can happen.⌛
- Today there have been new talks between Dybala’s agents and Man Utd but he has not decided yet about his future and he’s still going to ask an important contract.
- Man United are going to push on next days, Dybala today has not spoken with Maurizio Sarri yet. He keeps waiting. ‍♂
- Dybala will NOT train with Juventus until 5th August if the situation will not be solved. ⛔
- Manchester United and Juve are still waiting, also Romelu Lukaku who agreed personal terms with Juventus.
From Fabrizio Romano.

RedDevilRoshi

Fair enough.

Would that not only apply to the current players from last season? Dybala wasn’t part of he squad that failed to get CL qualification last season.

davidmichael

Negociations between United and Paulo Dybala’s representatives will ‘resume on Friday since they weren’t able to reach an agreement today,’ according to Di Marzio.

It’s also reported that Dybala, despite returning to Turin today, won’t start training until August 5.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Negociations between United and Paulo Dybala’s representatives will ‘resume on Friday since they weren’t able to reach an agreement today,’ according to Di Marzio.

It’s also reported that Dybala, despite returning to Turin today, won’t start training until August 5.
Let’s hope we can conclude this deal tomorrow, fingers crossed we find an agreement.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
Fair enough.

Would that not only apply to the current players from last season? Dybala wasn’t part of he squad that failed to get CL qualification last season.
So it would be if we fail to qualify next season

nycender

The way I see this going - we will try to negotiate until our transfer windows closes next week but won't reach an agreement. After our window closes he will sign with PSG or some other continental club :(

TsuWave

If this is gonna happen, gotta make it happen quick before whoever’s supplying Juve with crack runs out of supply

Pace Abuser

Atleast this saga has tweets and news. I remember the Vidal saga where we were literally down to listening to Chilean radio at 4am because there was literally scraps.

Muppets don't have stomach anymore.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Out of interest, would the panic about South American’s and United on here be so prevalent if we had signed say Le Celso?

I understand the similarities but the worries on here just because of his nationality are insane.

And before people mention ‘he doesn’t want to come to United’, do we have any credible information to back this up? I mean...his agent has been speaking to United, and he wouldn’t have gone through the effort if his client had no intention on joining the club surely?
Nah, this forum is rife with olds who apparently will never get over the Falklands’ war.

Status
Not open for further replies.