Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarsdd

I would rather take cash+Kean from Juv. And buy Bruno.
why is there so much hype surrounding Kean? Is it because he's playing for Juve at 19 years of age? Given that I've only seen him play for Juve in 3-4 games, I haven't seen anything special.

RedNed77

I really dont get the hype about this guy. Whenever I've seen him hes been unimpressive. The kind of player who makes a nice touch into a blind alley, then falls over for a foul. Even the YT video I watched of him was underwhelming, theres a reason Juve are willing to let him go and i dont think its got anything to do with Ronaldo taking a personal dislike to him.

ravi2

I really dont get the hype about this guy. Whenever I've seen him hes been unimpressive. The kind of player who makes a nice touch into a blind alley, then falls over for a foul. Even the YT video I watched of him was underwhelming, theres a reason Juve are willing to let him go and i dont think its got anything to do with Ronaldo taking a personal dislike to him.
I think Dybala is at his best through the centre and right now Juve cannot accommodate him, he may want to leave for playing time and to double his salary.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He's not what we need, unless we play 2 strikers upfront.
He'd be perfect as a #10 in the 4-2-3-1 we've been playing in pre-season. Of course how he settles in England is a completely different matter.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
If Pogba stays......

----------------Martial----Rashford

--------------------------Dybala

-----------------Pogba------Periera

----------------------Mctommo

----

FujiVice

That's what Solksjaer wants long term. He said in an interview "United always should play 4-4-2." I imagine Martial being considered as a centre forward now might have something to do with this.

RedNed77

Personally I think this is Juve using us to get Dybala somewhere and us allowing Juve to help us get the Lukaku to inter deal over the line. Its agreeable for both clubs and we dont even have to do anything other than not rule out Dybala in the press. He's not what we need at all in terms of player or personality.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Can’t imagine Lukaku fitting into that Juve team, Ronny would have him murdered :lol:. I do t really see how Dybala fits into us, his best role is a second striker.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Funny thing is, if I remember correctly, OGS name dropped him in an interview in norwegian a few months ago.

He was talking about our «great scouting network» and said, in sarcasm I think, that we do not have to use scouts to identify someone like Dybala.

mad1max954

I just don’t buy into that argument. I think he would be perfect in a 4231 as the outside right cam. In a team that interchanges it’s front 4 and presses high using full backs for the width. Like Liverpool, like spurs. We have wan Bissaka now who can do this for us.

Obviously he isn’t a 1996 right winger who hugs the byline, but in the right system cutting inside and interchanging. He would be a first rate signing I think and we should be do everything we can to make this happen.

croadyman

Personally I think this is Juve using us to get Dybala somewhere and us allowing Juve to help us get the Lukaku to inter deal over the line. Its agreeable for both clubs and we dont even have to do anything other than not rule out Dybala in the press. He's not what we need at all in terms of player or personality.
I know odds mean nothing but currently Lukaku is closer to Juve than Inter,however would be very surprised if Dybala picked Utd.

Maybe there is legs to this hence other targets going quiet,however my gut feeling is this looks an impossible one to do.

Baneofthegame

If he chose to come and we got him and say 30 million. I’d be happy, he could play as the 10 in a 4-2-3-1.

IrishRedDevil

Funny thing is, if I remember correctly, OGS name dropped him in an interview in norwegian a few months ago.

He was talking about our «great scouting network» and said, in sarcasm I think, that we do not have to use scouts to identify someone like Dybala.
Really? That’s interesting.

Codie

If this actually happens it just may be the instigator we need to get back to challenging. We get a quality attacker who, with Pogba at Juve had a great on field understanding together, and not to mention happens to be Pogba’s good mate. So we could see the best of both of them performance wise and have two happy players. Leading to a great season followed by Pogba signing a new improved contract and becoming the Captain.

Though just as likely, Pogba goes to Madrid, Dybala comes to us and does a di Maria, or goes to Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.