Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotherham_red

Can't believe I'm being sucked in to this after what I said a few hours ago, but uncle Gianluca has pulled me in :lol:

Speaking of which , Di Marzio's saying that Juve value Dybala at 100m euros, and we value Lukaku at 82-83m euros, so likely 10-15m + Lukaku which is still a pretty good deal. Maybe we include Darmian in it as well considering they want to sell Cancelo? It all depends on Dybala, does he want to join us considering we're in the Europa League? If we can persuade him, then I'd say that forward line of ours with Pogba contributing from midfield would be pretty fecking epic.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Why are Inter Milan hoping that Dybala will say no to us? Surely we can just buy him with cash from Lukaku. People are dumb.
Think it means that juve can't pay cash and so if Dybała doesn't want to go to United then inter have the better deal for lukaku

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Haven’t got sucked in all summer in regards to muppetry but Dybala is making me tingle.

Andy_Cole

Can't believe I'm being sucked in to this after what I said a few hours ago, but uncle Gianluca has pulled me in :lol:

Speaking of which , Di Marzio's saying that Juve value Dybala at 100m euros, and we value Lukaku at 82-83m euros, so likely 10-15m + Lukaku which is still a pretty good deal. Maybe we include Darmian in it as well considering they want to sell Cancelo? It all depends on Dybala, does he want to join us considering we're in the Europa League? If we can persuade him, then I'd say that forward line of ours with Pogba contributing from midfield would be pretty fecking epic.
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
I suspect Juve is being used to make Inter pay more. I doubt Dybala would come here atm

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
Waiting in Dybala to decide if he’ll join, if yes then swap for Lukaku, if no then we buy Fernandes with the cash from Inter.

izec

I suspect Juve is being used to make Inter pay more. I doubt Dybala would come here atm
Dont think we are at a stage where Dybala decided what he wants.

To me it looks like both Inter and Juve being interested in Lukaku. Juve want to get rid of Dybala in that case, so would swap, since they dont have 80m to pay at the moment. They probably cant sell Dybala quickly enough to raise funds for Lukaku. We have a deadline

If Dybala doesnt want, then of course it is useless. But it takes a while until he decides i guess

Siddharth

Dont think we are at a stage where Dybala decided what he wants.

To me it looks like both Inter and Juve being interested in Lukaku. Juve want to get rid of Dybala in that case, so would swap, since they dont have 80m to pay at the moment. They probably cant sell Dybala quickly enough to raise funds for Lukaku. We have a deadline

If Dybala doesnt want, then of course it is useless. But it takes a while until he decides i guess
Why the want to get rid?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Juve were trying to sign Icardi from Inter but it seems like Inter won't sell to Juve. So it seems the old hag has turned to Lukaku instead.

Below is a translation from what Alfredo Pedulla reported earlier.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Juve were trying to sign Icardi from Inter but it seems like Inter won't sell to Juve. So it seems the old hag has turned to Lukaku instead.

He's not part of Sarris plans, but a striker like Lukaku is. And yet they want us to offer cash plus Lukaku for a player they are trying to offload? Get fecked Juve :lol:

Mainoldo

We are not going to give them money. It would be a straight swap.

bucky

Considering it's not a given that we sign players like Havertz or Sancho, he'd be excellent. Then again, I doubt this is true and like the other tweets say, most likely a deliberate wind-up attempt by Juventus aimed at Inter.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I can't see us signing both Dybala and Fernandes. It's one or the other..

Mainoldo

He's not part of Sarris plans, but a striker like Lukaku is. And yet they want us to offer cash plus Lukaku for a player they are trying to offload? Get fecked Juve :lol:
Exactly. No chance is Woody giving them money.

bucky

I can't see us signing both Dybala and Fernandes. It's one or the other..

De Gea

Wan-Bissaka - Konate - Milenkovic - Shaw

McTominay

Bruno - Pogba

Dybala

Rashford - Martial
Thrown your boys in to cheer you up. Believe.

Alemar

Even if Dybala doesn't become a star here, given his age he will retain market value and we will be able to sell him later on (unless it's an absolute flop, but it is not likely as he has the ability and fits manager's tactical approach).

SSSSnake

Overrated in my opinion. Seems like one of those luxury signings that doesn’t fit into our system.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Juve have been trying to sign Icardi from Inter, but Inter don't want to sell to the Turin based outfit. Lukaku would possibly be a better fit for them than Icardi.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Overrated in my opinion. Seems like one of those luxury signings that doesn’t fit into our system.
He would fit into our system though considering we've been playing all pre-season with a 4-2-3-1.

RedDevilRoshi

Juve have been trying to sign Icardi from Inter, but Inter don't want to sell to the Turin based outfit. Lukaku would possibly be a better fit for them than Icardi.
So is that Juve’s way of getting one over on Inter if they are refusing to sell them Icardi. Sign Inter’s number 1 transfer target!

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I get the tactical point. Ronaldo needs a striker beside him to do the donkey work. What I don't understand is Lukaku would drive Ronaldo nuts.

Bwuk

Think I’d rather Bruno tbh. Dybala would be coming to play as a #10.

Dybala isn’t the fastest or most athletic. Coming off a bad season, isn’t really a wide player either.

cyberman

Immediate upgrade on Lingards position that Ole favoured until his form fell back to normal.
Split strikers with Dybala as a false 9 is money.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I'd honestly be quite surprised if he did accept a move to us, he's about to enter his prime and surely has a few CL clubs after his signature. Maybe his old mate Paul could convince him to join us.

Xaviboy

Isn't Pogba and Dybala great mates? I wonder if Pogba was aware we were going to make some move on him or try and get him. Pogba was happy to hear. 2 Adidas poster boys playing for Utd.

FujiVice

I'd honestly be quite surprised if he did accept a move to us, he's about to enter his prime and surely has a few CL clubs after his signature. Maybe his old mate Paul could convince him to join us.
We'll be out of the champions league for a season. Its not like he'd be joining Burnley. We're a very attractive club.

Trophy Room

If this actually happens it just may be the instigator we need to get back to challenging. We get a quality attacker who, with Pogba at Juve had a great on field understanding together, and not to mention happens to be Pogba’s good mate. So we could see the best of both of them performance wise and have two happy players. Leading to a great season followed by Pogba signing a new improved contract and becoming the Captain.

Though just as likely, Pogba goes to Madrid, Dybala comes to us and does a di Maria, or goes to Spurs.

7 posts and this place has already broken you. :lol::lol:

Tiber

Lukaku (who I never even wanted when he was at Everton) for Dybala is Grade A Muppettastic goodness.

But alas, feels far too good to be true

Status
Not open for further replies.