Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
This is just exhausting now.
We get random Italian BS'ers say we're in for him, then other more reliable ones saying we're not.
Thursday needs to hurry up, get this window done and dusted
Please do not take our lord Tony's name in vain. His word is sacred and true.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Please do not take our lord Tony's name in vain. His word is sacred and true.
Forgive me oh mighty Tony. I repent for thy sins!
Thy word be true, Dybala cometh with thy son of sin Lukaku leaveth the sacred place known as Old Trafford!

Am i doing it right??

Schweinsteiger

Got to love the sudden silence in this thread.... muppets.co.uk/homepage . This is dead and buried

WensleyMU

People probably finishing work, frantically driving home like men/women possessed.

Marcelinho87

This will be finalised after the window closes... We will be sat an hour or 2 after the window closes and there will be a shot of him walking in the office windows much like Fellaini did back in 2013...

He's coming boys.

TheHeya

Flight from Turin looking like it will be landing in the UK, quite possibly Manchester.

www.radarbox24.com/flight/EOA001

Is it Dybala? It's the same model charter jet he's been pictured next to before :eek:

Cancelo is already in Manchester so maybe just a pickup for Danilo? But wouldn't they just send him over in a FedEx parcel?
Yes!!! It's landing in Manchester airport. Now.

Do clubs usually do pickups for players like Danilo?

:lol:

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
So frustrating. It just happens every summer and we never end up getting out summer long target.

Sneijder, Fabregas, Thiago, Vidal, Ramos etc goes on and on

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
How the feck did City pull that off? Got Juve to sell them Cancelo AND pick up their trash

Also, REPENTGATE
City got the better end of the deal for sure, but IMO Danilo is still a quality player. Just didn't work out for him at City.

el3mel

City got the better end of the deal for sure, but IMO Danilo is still a quality player. Just didn't work out for him at City.
Danilo is an average player imo.

But anyway it's incredible City already secured replacement for Walker after buying him 2 years ago.

sp_107

I like UTD's changed mindset this time, We are sending out a message that we dont bend over the back to sign players if they are not really willing to come here. I like the way we passed on Bale, Neymar too.Its a good sign. If UTD can pull off Eriksen which looks possible I will be happy with this summer.

Erickson/Pogba/SMT midfield doesnt look too shabby and Erickson could also play on wing if needed.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
If there was to be any sort of u-turn in this deal and the Dybala demands were dropped, I'd go for it, even if his heart isn't 100% in the move.

Right now we've got Lukaku training in Belgium and will probably be here when the season starts.
If the Dybala deal isn't a success, I feel he'd have better resale value than Lukaku, especially to the likes of Real, Barca and PSG next season

Sterling Archer

This is sad now. It isn't happening.
My perspective on the world and life in general has changed significantly since Trump was elected. Every reputable institution of journalism called for a Hiliary win. It was a foregone conclusion. Alas, orange face is president.

Dybala changing his mind and joining us is far and away more likely than the aforementioned. I truly believe now, nothing is impossible

#repent

Status
Not open for further replies.