Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiber

Even the stupid black badge is growing on me
(only posting this for the photoshop)

To be honest id still be surprised if we pull this off, but feck it im 100% bought in. This is now Pogba watch 2.0, looking forward to some old fashioned flight stalking. And to think! this thread started with The Metro!

VJ1762

#Dybala has been trending on UK twitter for 6 hours now.
Sometimes I forget how big our club is.

Last edited:

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I can't believe this is happening.

I also can't/won't believe he'll be anything other than Di Maria part 2.

ash_86

Since Dybala's hold up play is good, wonder if we could play him as false 9 with Rash and Martial as inside forward. Bruno Pogba Scott as 3 mids. That would be awesome.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I was worried that we wouldn’t be able to attract top players since we are in Europa league and have Ole as our manager, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

However, it seems like we are falling into the shoehorn trap again. Who will be shoehorned on the right? Rashford? Martial? James? Dybala? Greenwood? Sanchez? Non are natural right attackers, but let’s hope they can adapt. Else it is lingard and Mata again.

Just realized that we must have the largest squad depth in terms of quantity and quality in the league next to City.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
I feel this will be Di Maria all over again. He does not want to play for MUFC and wants to stay at Juve. Ole is supposedly rebuilding the squad with players who want to play for the badge. We shouldn't be taking other teams' left-overs.

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I think Juve feel like they owe us for taking Pogba for free and then taking 100m off us to give him back. They give us Dybala and rid us of Lukaku.

We’re even now

Eddy_JukeZ

I feel this will be Di Maria all over again. He does not want to play for MUFC and wants to stay at Juve. Ole is supposedly rebuilding the squad with players who want to play for the badge. We shouldn't be taking other teams' left-overs.
His pal is at the club. He tweeted about Old Trafford.

He loves us.

It'll all be fine.

Majima

Supports
Ralf Rangnick.
I trust that Ole is a sensible guy.

So, as long as he is coming with the right mentality and it's not a repeat of Di María then it looks like a very good deal for us.

Swapping Lukaku for Dybala is amazing in a vacuum :eek:

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
When did Dybala say he does not want to play for United?

marktan

I've never really been impressed with him in the CL for Juve, he's never had a good game any time I've watched him.

But if it does happen I'm really hopeful he turns out good, because we really, really badly need top quality attackers.

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Just because his first choice might be to stay at Juve it doesn't mean he doesn't (or wouldn't) want to come here. There's a spectrum, it's not all one or the other.

MrBest

If it means we do not get Fernandes then i am not in favour of this deal. Dybala is a quality player but i just feel Fernandes is more what we need. If we get both, then i am excited. Dybala can play as a striker and in number 10 and would provide competition upfront which is what i think Rashford needs.

arthurka

If he could get that lump of lard out of the club I am all for it. Dybala it is, welcome son.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic

To be honest id still be surprised if we pull this off, but feck it im 100% bought in. This is now Pogba watch 2.0, looking forward to some old fashioned flight stalking. And to think! this thread started with The Metro!
Making lock screens a bit too early. He'd look like an idiot if this doesn't go through.

Tiber

Making lock screens a bit too early. He'd look like an idiot if this doesn't go through.
Yea it's very early but there is a load of graphics and videos out there already.

I like a kit photoshop, but the welcome to United youtube videos are way too early when someone is just a rumour

Last edited:

Suedesi

Why are we quoting parody accounts now?

GamerKurisu

I really don't know how to feel, like it's good to swap any technical player for Lukaku, thing is I have never been convinced by this guy but in saying that he does have that Italian attitude so maybe... just maybe.

Ole’s Wheel

Supports
CR7
Doubt it. United probably giving the impression they are independent so both feel valued and not back up options or something like that.
Wrong. They both can easily coexist within the team especially given how fluid and dynamic they are in attack.

442 diamond:

4231:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Wrong. They both can easily coexist within the team especially given how fluid and dynamic they are in attack.
You can put the lineups, I'm just stating my opinion and I've posted it elsewhere. Just don't see them both happening for multiple reasons, not least that I don't think playing them in the same starting 11 would work very well.

manutddjw

I will never understand our fans sometimes. You ask any fan of any club on this planet given the same options if they’d swap Lukaku for Dybala and they’d take it in an instant. This is as bad as when people were upset we gave up Welbeck for Falcao who was rated one of the best strikers in the world at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.