Paulo Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUFC OK

This has been dragging for a while, despite the clubs being in agreement. Waiting for the inevitable news that he has rejected us, it will be the lowest point since Fergie retired after the summer we've had. At this point I don't think we are signing anyone expect perhaps Mandzukic as part of a Lukaku deal.

Cant wait for this window to hurry the f*ck up and close.

Eleven-Eighteen

It's not. If Romeo Agresti, Romano, Pedulla, Di Marzio says something then we can worry. Believing every clickbait journalists and then reading between the lines will always end up in wrong conclusion.
I trust certain media houses - sky sports, bbc etc

Cantona's Collar

It was weird enough that Dybala wanted to fly back early and go meet Sarri in person, when all reports had made it clear he wasn't in their plans, and that they had made a deal with United for him. Now apparently Sarri didn't even meet him...?

And he's still not confirming with United. Is trying to get a bigger payout or even trying to move to another club altogether.

Sports journalists and related Twitter handles are all pretty much pieces of turd these days, so it's hard to know what to believe. But it's just all so cumbersome.

I'd really hate to see him be another one of our Argentinian mistake
Would you not want to hear the words straight from the horses mouth? If my employer acted the way Juventus have done to force me out I would absolutely do everything in my power to ensure that my boss at least had to tell me to my face why he was being such a cnut. There is no fecking chance that I would give them an easy out. No chance at all.

Halal Jalal

How do they know Ed has gone in for talks about Dybala? Might have a free 10 mins so he's gone in for a power wank before his afternoon meetings with Noodle sponsor #6
This is exactly how I imagine Ed's average day in the office:lol:
Apparently he's very good at this sort of corporate stuff, but it's absolutely ridiculous to have a clueless accountant like him in charge of transfer decisions. I wasn't surprised that Juve sent their own DoF to England to get the Dybala deal done, they were probably afraid Ed would start blabbering about Disneyland in front of Dybala's agent.

Sultan

Gentleness adorns everything
There's been more mention of @Fridge chutney in the transfer forum than actual players we're linked with over the summer. That takes some beating.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Could it be the case that this is all an act ie I don't want to join United BS unless they give me £££££££££ in salary to make me feel special? We're a lethal combination of a desperate club with deep pockets kind of club. We're fair game to be taken to the cleaners.

Alternatively this could be all of a sponsorship BS similar to what we had with Pogba. I do remember Pogba saying this sort of thing only for us to find out he made that cheesy video with stormzy which was aired on MUTV.

Nick.

We all know he's going to turn us down, let's just be honest

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Stop distracting Ed! He's too busy trying to close Maguire and reports say he can only do one business at a time!

Jake

Mine's too big and gay.
Sat in first class on a train for the first time on the way to London. Sat in front a smartly dressed guy who works for united. Over heard a conversation saying expect a couple in before Thursday.

Definitely nailed on for Dybala and Mbappe then guys!

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
I think Gazzetta reported he said no earlier today and iirc Gazzetta aren't reliable.

Lemansky

Talksport just reported he has said no. If it's true are we at all surprised?
And if you click the link it’s according to Gazzetta.... it pure bullshit. English sources know nothing on this.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Talksport just reported he has said no. If it's true are we at all surprised?
You mean the same TalkSPORT that reported wed definitely bid £80m for Maguire just the other day? Even when sources close to Leicester said there had been no other bids aside from the £70m 2 weeks ago.

They'll be reporting the news from the guy before, to be fair, I've never known TS to get anything right

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
And if you click the link it’s according to Gazzetta.... it pure bullshit. English sources know nothing on this.
It's like people just want to be negative and depressing all the time.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Stop distracting Ed! He's too busy trying to close Maguire and reports say he can only do one business at a time!
We’re currently working on 3 incoming transfers and 1 outgoing transfer concurrently, I think Woodward can manage.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
We’re currently working on 3 incoming transfers and 1 outgoing transfer concurrently, I think Woodward can manage.
Captain Incompetent I heard him referred to earlier today....:lol:

Mark Pawelek

I need new sat nav. I thought I'd wander over to the Paulo Dybala thread to see how it's going, or not. I lost my way over here, and seem to be in the We Hate Ed thread somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.