Pedro | Agreed terms with Chelsea

where will Pedro go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis.no.9

Ah yeah i thought we played weekend lads my bad. Next tuesday would be more realistic.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
They have lodged a bid of £47m for KDB so its possible they could get him as well.
If Pedro wants playing time then he won't go City, no way they bench two players who would cost them nearly £50m each.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
funny that

you do realise he was our best wide player last season....i can understand the slagging off when it comes to wasters like Anderson was....

Young's attitude has been superb
Spot on, Young was one of our best players in general last year.
I agree. We may may well have Memphis, Pedro, Mata etc as wide options soon, but Young shouldn't be dropped because of a name. Whoever takes Young's place in the team should do it by outperforming him. As it stands, he's been our best attacking player for some time, and should keep his place until that is no longer the case.
All spot on.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
If Pedro wants playing time then he won't go City, no way they bench two players who would cost them nearly £50m each.
I wasn't saying he would go there but if he did then they must not be getting KDB. I think it has just advanced things the apparent City interest s we tie this up quickly and as such Pedro has asked to leave.

roykeane19

Am I the only person if figures are to be believed that 30mill for Pedro is a bit too much, and is kind of an underwhelming signing when after losing Di Maria and being so toothless in attack we need a real world class striker or winger who can dribble past players and create things

I mean I dont see much difference with Nani on the wings than having pedro, personally i thing nani is even the better player, yet we sell him for 3 mill, and now bringing a 27 yr old Pedro for 30mill? Seems pretty stupid to me

If Arsenal got Sanchez for 30mill, Chelsea got Fabregas same price, 30 mill for Pedro is way overboard imo

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I wasn't saying he would go there but if he did then they must not be getting KDB. I think it has just advanced things the apparent City interest s we tie this up quickly and as such Pedro has asked to leave.
It might be similar to the Depay transfer, another club declared interest and we signed him within a day.

Bojan11

Am I the only person if figures are to be believed that 30mill for Pedro is a bit too much, and is kind of an underwhelming signing when after losing Di Maria and being so toothless in attack we need a real world class striker or winger who can dribble past players and create things

I mean I dont see much difference with Nani on the wings than having pedro, personally i thing nani is even the better player, yet we sell him for 3 mill, and now bringing a 27 yr old Pedro for 30mill? Seems pretty stupid to me

If Arsenal got Sanchez for 30mill, Chelsea got Fabregas same price, 30 mill for Pedro is way overboard imo
It's euros not pounds.

HabeasC

All spot on.
Whilst he was one of our best players and deserves his new contract, we all know that we are not going to win the league being reliant on Young as a starting winger.

We can applaud his attitude and the way he played to an extent, but he is not creative or productive enough.

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
It might be similar to the Depay transfer, another club declared interest and we signed him within a day.
I hope so, would be a good signing and what we need. Hes playing with a massive smile on his face tonight, he must have signed the contract and is looking forward to working with LVG.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?

Itss euros not pounds, Pedro has more to his game and more consistency than Nani has ever had. Pedro had a pretty much identical goal/assist to game ratio as Sanchez did at Barca, Sanchez was slightly better but Pedro does more defensively. 22mil quid is a bargain.

Croftona7

Amazingly no you're not, but you're getting your euros mixed up with your pounds.

The Nani comment must be a wind up right?

roykeane19

Itss euros not pounds, Pedro has more to his game and more consistency than Nani has ever had. Pedro had a pretty much identical goal/assist to game ratio as Sanchez did at Barca, Sanchez was slightly better but Pedro does more defensively. 22mil quid is a bargain.
Ok I hope youre right, just seems an underwhelming transfer to me , but oviously for the teams sake, If we sign him, I hope our teams plays better
Amazingly no you're not, but you're getting your euros mixed up with your pounds.

The Nani comment must be a wind up right?
Not really, always thought nani was a quality player

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Sign him the feck up Woody!!!!!!!

strandty

"Pedro, who was left out of the starting line up due to concrete interest from Manchester United" according to Fox Sports 1 commentary...:)

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Whilst he was one of our best players and deserves his new contract, we all know that we are not going to win the league being reliant on Young as a starting winger.

We can applaud his attitude and the way he played to an extent, but he is not creative or productive enough.
I know what you mean, but the player who we bought to be creative and productive.....well look at how that turned out.

DocRockter

He and Messi(to whom the ball fell to) were the only players who kept playing and didn't start to beg for a pen.. Good lad

Status
Not open for further replies.