Pedro Neto

Trex

Mitoma is a left winger, Neto can do either but is left footed so inverts from the right if that's what we want. So easily him.
Yeah I will rather someone who can play on the right. For all the talk about Rashford he ain't going no where and we have Garnacho too. On the right its just Antony as a proper option. Unless Amad can stake a claim when he returns.

arthurka

A right winger/left who runs you ragged, does anyone think a swap with wolves for Antony could be made?

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Would be well worth investing in if he could stay fit. I like how he drifted into the middle for them too as well. Very useful player.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Think if he can stay fit to the end of the season this might be the summer he gets a big move.
If he breaks down again though, I’m not sure anyone can take that gamble.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Great player, just the type that liverpool would sign.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Great player, just the type that liverpool would sign.
We did, his name was Diogo Jota. :)

I would love Neto to replace Salah, he's a phenomenal talent. But unfortunately that guy is more injury prone than Naby Keita. Who? Exactly.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
9th assist this season. Only one behind the league leader

Gopher Brown

Has missed 98 games through injury since joining Wolves in 19/20. We already have enough injury prone players.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'm not sure if any top club can afford to have him aside from City. By that I mean he's an incredibly good player but his injury record compared to fee he'd likely cost might be difficult for some clubs to justify.

El Jefe

I'm not sure if any top club can afford to have him aside from City. By that I mean he's an incredibly good player but his injury record compared to fee he'd likely cost might be difficult for some clubs to justify.
Was just about to post this. United would need him too much and can’t afford for him to be as injured as we often as he is especially if it means more game time for Antony.

cyberman

Great little player and our victory (and performance) away against them looks better with every passing week

autopilot

Supports
Chelsea
Mainly see him flourish on the counter but it seems like he has the skillset to play in a more possession-oriented team. Wouldn't be surprised if he's Liverpool's Salah replacement.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
Mainly see him flourish on the counter but it seems like he has the skillset to play in a more possession-oriented team. Wouldn't be surprised if he's Liverpool's Salah replacement.
I hope not. He's amazing but we've had enough sicknotes. No more

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
He’s been one of my favourite players for years and I’ve been desperate for Utd to sign him. His injury record is a concern but part of that stems to a significant long term injury he faced.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
I think we could. We have Saka and Martinelli, we don’t have a pacey alternative to them, Trossard is a different type of player, Neto can play either side so can still get minutes without actually the necessity to start every week.

I’m pretty sure Arsenal have already at least enquired about him in the past so we know the interest is there as well. I think him or perhaps someone like Nico Williams will be targeted in the summer, and we know given how Arteta and Edu have operated in the past they like players with EPL experience.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think we could. We have Saka and Martinelli, we don’t have a pacey alternative to them, Trossard is a different type of player, Neto can play either side so can still get minutes without actually the necessity to start every week.

I’m pretty sure Arsenal have already at least enquired about him in the past so we know the interest is there as well. I think him or perhaps someone like Nico Williams will be targeted in the summer, and we know given how Arteta and Edu have operated in the past they like players with EPL experience.
I think you can make an argument for any of the big 4, really.

Arsenal, for the reasons you state; Manchester United — we will sell or loan Sancho again, Antony is a non-entity, and Amad isn’t really getting a look in anyway; Liverpool — need a long term quality Salah replacement which he could evolve into; City — love to have high quality depth and outside of Foden I’d take Neto over any of their wingers.

I would imagine Neto and Olise are this seasons Lavia and Caicedo.

… hopefully that doesn’t mean they both end up at Chelsea and do shite.