Pedro Porro - Spurs

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He seems to not what his position is. But it’s his first game and it was a tough one.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Didn’t watch the whole game but apparently had a shocking debut. Sherwood described it as one of the worst debuts he’s ever seen. Got destroyed by Leicester. Strange to bring him in first game for Royale who had a great game against City last week.

Could end up being further crap recruitment by spurs for €45m.
I wouldn't pay attention to Tim Sherwood. Or make any predictions about a player's future based on their debut. Or argue in favour of Emerson Royale.

Chief123

I wouldn't pay attention to Tim Sherwood. Or make any predictions about a player's future based on their debut. Or argue in favour of Emerson Royale.
I would pay attention to the fact he had a shocking debut though.

Irrational.

Sherwood is a shockingly poor pundit. Instead of targeting Porro who admittedly had a poor game, the focus should be on players like Dier who was horrible and is one of the reasons for the mass stagnation at Spurs. He won’t attack him because he’s English though.

Devil_forever

You're only young once, you can be immature f'ever
Head of the naval division of lolibfascon
Sherwood is a shockingly poor pundit. Instead of targeting Porro who admittedly had a poor game, the focus should be on players like Dier who was horrible and is one of the reasons for the mass stagnation at Spurs. He won’t attack him because he’s English though.
We were linked with Dier for so long, I've never seen what all these managers seem to see in him. They all keep him as first choice and Jose said in the doc that he tried to get Dier to United when he was our manager.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He was the problem today.
No he wasn't, the entire team were rubbish and this was his debut. On what planet was that performance his problem alone? Dier lost his man on two of the goals and Forster should have saved at least one but nooo let's all jump on our debutante right back.

Tim Sherwood is a clown by the way.

GledTheRed

Same kinda lazy cnuts who target Antony constantly while Grealish and Foden get a free pass.

Irrational.

We were linked with Dier for so long, I've never seen what all these managers seem to see in him. They all keep him as first choice and Jose said in the doc that he tried to get Dier to United when he was our manager.
Yep. Painfully average and wannabe hardman.
Same kinda lazy cnuts who target Antony constantly while Grealish and Foden get a free pass.
English players are immune to criticism from pundits. When Kane scored to overtake Jimmy Greaves there was mass ejaculation in the media. Nothing about his invisible performance yesterday.

Chief123

No he wasn't, the entire team were rubbish and this was his debut. On what planet was that performance his problem alone? Dier lost his man on two of the goals and Forster should have saved at least one but nooo let's all jump on our debutante right back.

Tim Sherwood is a clown by the way.
Actually, we can all see what the problem is (except some spurs fans)… it’s Conte.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Actually, we can all see what the problem is (except some spurs fans)… it’s Conte.
I think it's more the fact we had Forster, Davies, Dier and Tanganga at the back personally. That's barely premier league standard nevermind top 6.

Chief123

I think it's more the fact we had Forster, Davies, Dier and Tanganga at the back personally. That's barely premier league standard nevermind top 6.
You won’t agree, but Conte football is shocking and he is the problem. Personally as a non spurs fans we need results like spurs win against City to loosen the rope around Conte’s neck. Sadly, I think he’ll be gone in the summer anyway.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
You won’t agree, but Conte football is shocking and he is the problem. Personally as a non spurs fans we need results like spurs win against City to loosen the rope around Conte’s neck. Sadly, I think he’ll be gone in the summer anyway.
Do you think that defence is good enough?

Chief123

Do you think that defence is good enough?
That’s a poor argument and you know it.

Is Spurs defence better than Leicester’s? Yes it is. Is Spurs team better than Leicester’s, absolutely. This spurs team should not be getting so dominated against a struggling Leicester team. Spurs have enough good players to be expected to play better than the dross they are serving up on a weekly basis.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Give him a little more time and his entire sector of the field will feel Porro's effect.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
That’s a poor argument and you know it.

Is Spurs defence better than Leicester’s? Yes it is. Is Spurs team better than Leicester’s, absolutely. This spurs team should not be getting so dominated against a struggling Leicester team. Spurs have enough good players to be expected to play better than the dross they are serving up on a weekly basis.
Our defence is not better than Leicester's mate. Man for man it's one of the worst in the league with Romero out.

Chief123

Our defence is not better than Leicester's mate. Man for man it's one of the worst in the league with Romero out.
You really are burying your head in the sand to the real problem mate. Simply put, out of the two teams on the pitch yesterday on paper you think Leicester should be destroying spurs like they did?

Chief123

Who else would you like him to pick? We can't just magic players out of thin air mate. Sanchez and Lenglet are the back up and both are fecking dreadful
You really need to take a look at the opponents defence. Kristiansen, Faes, Souttar and Castagne. No one in their right mind is taking them defenders ahead of Spurs ones no matter how awful you think they are.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
You really are burying your head in the sand to the real problem mate. Simply put, out of the two teams on the pitch yesterday on paper you think Leicester should be destroying spurs like they did?
The Conte love in amongst Spurs fans is something else really. It was mourinho before, now it's him.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
No the entire team was dreadful and of course Conte should be doing better than he is HOWEVER you have to also acknowledge the lack of good defensive players we have because not only are they gifting goals on a regular basis they also are so bad that the rest of the team don't trust them so they also end of playing more defensively as a result. It all comes down to that defence and the fact that Conte has wanted at least one top class defender for the last three windows and has been given a loaned player who isn't good enough I think tells you where the real problem is. It's Daniel Levy.

Robbie Boy

As an aside; when I looked at the team lineups yesterday and saw Leicester's defence: Castagne, Souttar, Faes, Kristiansen; I thought "feck me, that's tragic".

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
As an aside; when I looked at the team lineups yesterday and saw Leicester's defence: Castagne, Souttar, Faes, Kristiansen; I thought "feck me, that's tragic".
Forster, Davies, Dier and Tanganga is worse. I genuinely believe that. Both defences are shockingly bad.

pascell

Who else would you like him to pick? We can't just magic players out of thin air mate. Sanchez and Lenglet are the back up and both are fecking dreadful
He signed Lenglet, didn't he? I can't see how your able to absolve Conte of all the blame in this situation, especially when your team just lost 4-1.

mu4c_20le

No the entire team was dreadful and of course Conte should be doing better than he is HOWEVER you have to also acknowledge the lack of good defensive players we have because not only are they gifting goals on a regular basis they also are so bad that the rest of the team don't trust them so they also end of playing more defensively as a result. It all comes down to that defence and the fact that Conte has wanted at least one top class defender for the last three windows and has been given a loaned player who isn't good enough I think tells you where the real problem is. It's Daniel Levy.
Levy doesn't scout the players. He's been spending money but have you looked at your own transfer windows for the last three years? You keep blowing your money on dross like Ndombele, Sessegnon, Reguilon, Bryan Gil, Emerson. Compare your squad and the defense in particular to your Poch days and you've gone backwards.

Leicester and Brighton are prefect examples that you don't need to spend big to build a good team.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
He signed Lenglet, didn't he? I can't see how your able to absolve Conte of all the blame in this situation, especially when your team just lost 4-1.
I'm not absolving him of all blame at all but I am being balanced due to the crap squad we have especially in defence. Changing the manager won't change that.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
Levy doesn't scout the players. He's been spending money but have you looked at your own transfer windows for the last three years? You keep spending big money on dross like Ndombele, Sessegnon, Reguilon, Bryan Gil, Emerson. Compare your squad and the defense in particular to your Poch days and you've gone backwards.

Leicester and Brighton are prefect examples that you don't need to spend big to build a good team.
Levy constantly will overrule the manager and will go for the cheapest option when he can. He has done this consistently for years bar a few exceptions. Bottom line is that he will give a manager players he thinks he can make money on rather than getting the players the manager actually wants most of the time. It's all down to Levy.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
Most be in the top 5 passers is the league, defensively a little ropey but his vision and ability on the ball is excellent.

Righteous Steps

Most be in the top 5 passers is the league, defensively a little ropey but his vision and ability on the ball is excellent.
De Bruyne
Trent
Bruno
Maddison
Porro?

is he really that good haven’t paid too much attention but that’s interesting, would have the likes of Thiago and Paqueta ahead of him myself but if he’s even in that conversation must be a good thing going forward for Spurs.

LilyWhiteSpur

Supports
Tottenham
De Bruyne
Trent
Bruno
Maddison
Porro?

is he really that good haven’t paid too much attention but that’s interesting, would have the likes of Thiago and Paqueta ahead of him myself but if he’s even in that conversation must be a good thing going forward for Spurs.
More his vision I guess, he can just pick out an incredably long pass consistently well.