Perspective

Edmeiste

Some of you seriously need it. This defeat was self-inflicted however, it's not as doom and gloom as some of you are making it out. We underestimated Blackburn and paid the price. Simples. Finally, De Gea needs to bulk up. Good day

bsc

Yup. We're still on course for around 90 points.

It's how we react now that matters. Just a bad day, now get behind the team.

Devil may care

The Caf has the same threads every time we lose, there's one touting the end of the world, one criticising fans for being negative, one like this where "The bigger picture" is the focus, and any minute now one of the "We need to buy a midfielder" threads will be bumped. :lol:

Art

Art the artist
The Caf has the same threads every time we lose, there's one touting the end of the world, one criticising fans for being negative, one like this where "The bigger picture" is the focus, and any minute now one of the "We need to buy a midfielder" threads will be bumped. :lol:
Good post.

CentreForward

Berba's bitch. A Bulgarian dEvil
Some of you seriously need it. This defeat was self-inflicted however, it's not as doom and gloom as some of you are making it out. We underestimated Blackburn and paid the price. Simples. Finally, De Gea needs to bulk up. Good day
No we didn't. SAF or whoever messes up with the starting XI did. Can't have Park and Rafael in the central midfield. They did what they could, but nearly everyone was played out of position today.
Blackburn won square and fair against what was put against them

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
.... and someone always posts something like this as if they're above it all.

Why not just not log on if its all so predictable?

RedLars

I swear this thread always has the same title as well!

TheReligion

Abusive
I am not one for moaning about Sir Alex but he got it wrong today. Expect people to moan when they see a team sheet like todays and 3 points go to the away team who is bottom of the league and in a world of shit.

Devil may care

.... and someone always posts something like this as if they're above it all.

Why not just not log on if its all so predictable?
Awwwwwwwwww. I'm just pointing out the hilarity of the predictability of this cyclic syndrome, I didn't realize that wasn't allowed, of course you have added the role of guy who has to tell the guy in my role that he shouldn't post, who'll be next; the guy to either quote you for truth or tell you I have a right to post what I want? it could go either way!

Smith's Cove

I am not one for moaning about Sir Alex but he got it wrong today. Expect people to moan when they see a team sheet like todays and 3 points go to the away team who is bottom of the league and in a world of shit.
Correct.

JezChan

The team selection was forced through injuries, but we still underestimated Blackburn by lack of application, as well as leaving Rooney off the bench.

soapythecat

You can't blame folk for being pissed off/upset with the result. It's a forum to let people aire thier views, so let them.
Whilst I agree that some people have gone OTT with what they are saying, we are all hurting after loosing to the leagues bottom side at home.
Maybe reactions would be less severe if we were not chasing down a city side which looks pretty impressive and even less likely to drop points against such lowly opposition at home.

Edmeiste

We never really underestimate Blackburn. It was just that we were very poor defensively for reasons know to all. We had it it coming with the injury crisis and today we paid the price. Unfortunately. But we went down fighting.
this. there were a few factors in the performance today and that was definitely one of them. It's a day to forget. I think Newcastle should be worried.

Edmeiste

You can't blame folk for being pissed off/upset with the result. It's a forum to let people aire thier views, so let them.
Whilst I agree that some people have gone OTT with what they are saying, we are all hurting after loosing to the leagues bottom side at home.
Maybe reactions would be less severe if we were not chasing down a city side which looks pretty impressive and even less likely to drop points against such lowly opposition at home.
I'm not hurting. We were really against it today. 11 injuries. 11 fecking injuries and most of them are defenders. I would understand the criticism if we had put our strongest and most balanced team out there but we didn't and we couldn't. Our team selection didn't help us. Our injury crisis didn't help us and people want to get this mad? Hmm

soapythecat

I'm not hurting. We were really against it today. 11 injuries. 11 fecking injuries and most of them are defenders. I would understand the criticism if we had put our strongest and most balanced team out there but we didn't and we couldn't. Our team selection didn't help us. Our injury crisis didn't help us and people want to get this mad? Hmm
Who's getting mad? I'm playing devils advocate here, I was just stating that people have a right to rant and rave if they wish.

Devil may care

I wasn't saying people shouldn't be upset, I was just taking a look at the pattern we go through every time we lose, the doom mongers roll out in force then we get the perspective and positivity threads. In truth until City play we don't know how damaging this poor performance and result is.

Ash_G

Sure but that doesn't excuse thinking City are running away with the title now. That's madness
Yeah they won't be that far ahead so it's not the end of the world but I think it's a big blow, we really can't afford to drop points at home atm. I think City have a better run of home/away fixtures than we have, in the second half of the season, so loosing these points could be an issue. Still could be worse though, especially with the injuries we've had. Annoying though considering that despite all the injuries we had today we could so easily have won.