Peterborough vs. United XI [Preseason Friendly]

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Johnstone
Vermijl---Keane---Wootton---Blackett
Powell---Tunnicliffe---Petrucci
Lingard---Chicharito---Brady​

Pretty pointless to guess the line-up obviously, if the plan is mix in a few first teamers then I still think the base of the team will be the younger players.

I'd throw Cleverley in if he's back - keep him ticking-over after the Olympics.

Hans Moleman

Aren't Hernandez, Lingard, Wootton and Keane all travelling with the squad from Sweden to Germany?

More likely to see Cleverley and Giggs in there, if anyone.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
I remember when we played against them years ago. Rossi scored a really good goal. :(

Also Rafael made his first appearance and wowed us all in a friendly against them I remember.

Leg-End

I was there for Hargreaves debut against these and a man named Dong Fangzhou scored and didn't look half bad.

twitter thread suggester
I can't recall the last time I was as excited about a youngster as when I saw Rafael's debut.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Still no teams? Really starting in 45?

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
MUFC XI to face P'bro:Johnstone, Vermijl, Blackett, Thorpe, Foransier, Tunnicliffe, Cole, Powell, Macheda, Petrucci, Lingard

Elliott

Likes Loan Stickies
If somebody was to PM me a steam, I'd be very grateful.

Antisocial

Has a Sony home cinema
Have we seen anything of Gladstony before? I can't remember actually seeing him play.

Heffo

Absolutely love Cole as a player, really hope he makes it here. Will be interesting to see what Fergie decides to do in terms of the development of some of these players this year.

Another player who seems to be a bit forgotten on here is Tom Thorpe, unlucky last season in terms of injuries but still a very promising player. He's definitely one of the players I'd like to see go out on loan.

lysglimt

Scout
there is something classy about Powell...it's easy to forget that he is one of the youngest players even on the reserve-team

mo0

Absolutely love Cole as a player, really hope he makes it here. Will be interesting to see what Fergie decides to do in terms of the development of some of these players this year.

Another player who seems to be a bit forgotten on here is Tom Thorpe, unlucky last season in terms of injuries but still a very promising player. He's definitely one of the players I'd like to see go out on loan.
plus one on the comment around Cole.

as for Thorpe, there was talk of him going on loan to the Championship. not sure where that stands at present. England youth captain :)

lysglimt

Scout
Question for you guys - who do you think will be the better player - Lingard or Cole ?

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
Very impressive back heel by Larnell Cole, had to be inch perfect onto Vermijl's foot to get by the defender half a yard behind him. The defender did well to recover, though.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
I think that powell's done well but I think our other midfield youngsters have shown quality. Tunnicliffe's got stuck in and coles had moments of quality. Kiko..just don't convince me. Hope we see king second half as he has far better mobility

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Blackett and Cole make wings look very dynamic. Would be so freakin awesome if in few years they could start handling game for the first squad.

Powell is mint, indeed. Overall ability and natural movement in midfield, for an 18 years old, straight from lower league is promising to say the least.