Phil Foden - Man City Regen..

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Well that's a brilliantly comprehensive answer.

Still prefer computer terms to stay away from real life
True. I think a lot of the joke stems from the name, Phil Foden, which sounds very un-footballer like, which is also often a trait that 'regens' have on Football Manager. The name randomiser makes them sound like Darts players, or it'll give you a Brazilian called Billy Smith or something.

SER19

True. I think a lot of the joke stems from the name, Phil Foden, which sounds very un-footballer like, which is also often a trait that 'regens' have on Football Manager. The name randomiser makes them sound like Darts players, or it'll give you a Brazilian called Billy Smith or something.
Yep as above. I get it now

Gentleman Jim

It's absolutely amazing! Perfect even.
Supports
city
If he stays injury free and with the right attitude, he will be a football legend
Don't think that attitude will be a problem. Never heard a single word said against him in that respect and Pep will not tolerate Big Time Charlies.
He is (being from Reddish near Stockport) a Blue and would be loathe to leave the club without a very good reason.

aaron221295

Supports
Luton Town
Don't think that attitude will be a problem. Never heard a single word said against him in that respect and Pep will not tolerate Big Time Charlies.
He is (being from Reddish near Stockport) a Blue and would be loathe to leave the club without a very good reason.
Agreed. Heard earlier that he doesn't have an agent yet. The longer he continues that the easier it will be.

Prodigal7

The main coach Foden had at City when he was younger moved to Utd a few years ago and still talks about how good he was back then, He does recon there's a player at Utd who is better at the same age, I guess it depends on how he develops going forwards.
Shoretire?

Laomee

Still think Brahim Diaz will have the better career.Foden has too many deficiencies

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Still think Brahim Diaz will have the better career.Foden has too many deficiencies
I haven’t seen that much of Foden, international tournament aside, what are his deficiencies?

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
deficienies :lol: FFS
Brilliant technically but word is he doesn't drink his milk or eat enough wheatgerm, not rating his ability to make it in the top flight when he's so lacking in calcium and zinc.

Classical Mechanic

I haven’t seen that much of Foden, international tournament aside, what are his deficiencies?
I have seen plenty of him and I'm not sure what his deficiencies are for a player of his position. This World Cup surprised me in that he showed that he also has an immense engine. The conditions were tough but he was up and down the pitch all game in every game.

Treble

I watched a short video of his touches vs Spain, he looks very talented indeed. But so did Wilshere...Too early to make predictions about his career. His decision making looks very mature though and this may help him to make the next step.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I watched a short video of his touches vs Spain, he looks very talented indeed. But so did Wilshere...Too early to make predictions about his career. His decision making looks very mature though and this may help him to make the next step.
Wilshere is a great player, just derailed by injuries.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
What about 2005 U17 World Cup Golden Ball winner Anderson Luís de Abreu Oliveira. Whatever happened to that lad!
Think he turned out to have an alright career? considering he had a broken leg and a serious eating disorder.

Ace of Spades

He is a talent, and England seem to have a fair few tbh. Still, there have been plenty of talents wasted for various reasons in the past, so let's wait and see.

Always interesting to see the progress of a player from youth level to senior level.