Phil Neville | Portland Timbers head coach | In sexist row

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
So pip isn't doing well, no surprise there. Also, when you have fat man higuain upfront, who can barely run and is the captain of the side...I mean come on!!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The worst MLS side so far this season. Only won 12 of his 39 games at the club in total.
Should they be doing better, though? The name of club and Beckham as owner sounds luxurious but they have a bald Higuain and 33 year old Kieran Gibbs to show for it.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.

Brophs

The One and Only
Phil Neville is to management what Col is to posting links.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
It's the Google link, maybe it only works in the UK. You're not...an iPhone user are you?
It's because the link you shared is an .amp (accelerated mobile page) link. Next time you want to share a link like that click the small link icon at the top and it will give you the original source.

Oranges038

Show some fcuking respect..

Eh..eh...eh... can you repeat the question..

Good man Phil. Top stuff.

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain

I have no issue with managers (not Klopp) giving shit to journos, because most of them post absolute shite. So good on you Phil (not Klopp).

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I will never get over the disrespect for our own ex-players.

Boggles my fecking mind.
Tbf I think this is objectively funny as opposed to genuine disrespect. You can see the exact moment he realises he's lost it and it's funny.

USREDEVIL

"Inter" Miami - fecking embarrassing

As an American i want the MLS to do well. But the names of some of these teams are embarrassing af. And before anyone says "so is the football" - it's actually not bad. Probably just below the Championship level. But FC blah and Inter blah is so cringey. My local team the LA Galaxy isn't bad. Very American to have the city and then another moniker. LA Dodgers, NY Yankees, etc. You can think of it as a nickname.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
"Inter" Miami - fecking embarrassing

As an American i want the MLS to do well. But the names of some of these teams are embarrassing af. And before anyone says "so is the football" - it's actually not bad. Probably just below the Championship level. But FC blah and Inter blah is so cringey. My local team the LA Galaxy isn't bad. Very American to have the city and then another moniker. LA Dodgers, NY Yankees, etc. You can think of it as a nickname.
Inter Miami is a nickname - Club Internacional de Fútbol Miami is it's actual name

rhajdu

He interrupted the journalist’s question, told him that he is always negative, then demanded respect, because he didn’t interrupt the question, but since he interrupted the journalist, he couldn’t remember what the question was. You can’t make it up.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
OK! Red in "STL"
There's too much football to watch it all, and no I don't watch the local team either, I just stick with my hometown team whilst my Grandad turns in his grave!

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
Supports The only team that matters - checks out :lol:
Indeed, I may be in STL now but I was born and bred in Manchester and spent many of my Saturday's in the Stretty, my Grandad was born and lived most of his life in West Gorton so he regarded me as a %$%#^&^%$ black sheep!