Physical Features You Dislike About Ole

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Inspired by @UnofficialDevil in the Atalanta pre match press conference thread go ahead and tell us all your thoughts about Ole’s physical features. Do you like the above poster get so infuriated by the site of Ole smiling that you just have to log into the CAF and tell the world about it? Then this is the thread for you!

Coming soon the “Things that I think Ole is probably thinking before a press conference that I don’t like” thread why be outraged when you can be preemptively outraged by things Ole might be thinking at any given point!

Of course this is a parody but let’s see if anyone bites

Last edited:

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I think 'snapped and no longer operating in reality' caf is a better place than 'completely blinded by rage and fury' caf

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Well to my annoyance our rivals ( and any other set of fans basically)have been used to calling him the golem from the lotr and yeah I guess that's accurate

arthurka

Have you seen what it's a reaction to?
No I don't want too, but my feeling is it's the presser. Stopped reading that after couple of posts. I know it's white text and everything but Ole needs to be treated with a little dignity at least.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
For inspiration in the press conference thread:
Yup. Plus his constant grinning and ego are also incredibly annoying
In response to why watch something you know was going to annoy you
I didn't watch it, he's grinning face was in the thumbnail.
No I don't want too, but my feeling is it's the presser. Stopped reading that after couple of posts. I know it's white text and everything but Ole needs to be treated with a little dignity at least.
See above for clarity. I just wanted to make sure posters had a safe space to discuss Ole’s physical features in depth without detailing other threads.

For example did you know that xG is actually expected grins (per conference according to statsbomb) Ole rates highly in the metric compared to other managers finally we have the thread to discuss these things!

R'hllor

Mods should step in and clear shit on this forum, obnoxious fecks on both sides.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
His hair. Wack.

His suits. Wack.

His smile. Wack.

The way he crosses his legs. Wack.

Conte? He's tight as feck.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Mods should step in and clear shit on this forum, obnoxious fecks on both sides.
I've been told to stop making 'frivilous reports' when reporting some more raunchy comments so maybe they don't mind.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
It's the lack of patterns in his face that annoys me most.

Fingeredmouse

Indeed he does deserve to be treated with dignity or at least criticised for his actions and this thread is making that point.

arthurka

For inspiration in the press conference thread:

In response to why watch something you know was going to annoy you

See above for clarity. I just wanted to make sure posters had a safe space to discuss Ole’s physical features in depth without detailing other threads.

For example did you know that xG is actually expected grins (per conference according to statsbomb) Ole rates highly in the metric compared to other managers finally we have the thread to discuss these things!
:lol:
Good one..

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Not a very good wind up. Close shutters.

Status
Not open for further replies.