Picture of youth - Mainoo, Garnacho, Hojlund

Hojlund is 21

4K Image for anyone that wants it!

GFgISVJWIAA3NVO

If we don't build the team around these three then we really don't deserve any success

Can’t believe the commentators didn’t realise they were taking the piss out of Kudus

So come on, jump on board, take a ride, yeah
You'll be doin' it all night
Jump on board, feel the high
'Cause the kids are alright

That's the core that's going to form our next big team. All brilliant youngsters with world class potential.

"picture of youth" is why @rimaldo cant access the Internet unsupervised

sigh. just like i told that judge, i was researching swiss teams and our likelihood of beating them in the event that we somehow qualified for europe and drew one of them. apparently if you’re on certain lists, searching for things like “can we beat off young boys?” draws unwanted attention.

Great young players to be fair. Need to keep it coming through.

Apart from this 3 , Have we got any other serious young talent coming through
Anand is quite young as well

Very promising bunch of youngsters we have at the club right now. Would be nice if a defender or two could come from the academy and really nailed down a spot in the next couple of years. Feels like ages since any really broke through and truly staked a claim for a starting spot.

I'm just being greedy though and should be content that we've actually managed to produce a midfielder we can build around.

Reactions: Cheimoon
What did he do?
That’s how he celebrates and did it in the reverse fixture a few weeks ago.
Garnacho more or less confirmed this in his post match..really petty since that’s just his celebration imo

Garnacho more or less confirmed this in his post match..really petty since that’s just his celebration imo

Not sure what's "petty" about it? The whole thing looks good-natured, and was a pretty harmless bit of fun.

Aha, had no idea :D

8 more of these please.

So good to have players in the starting 11 that put in a performance most games and are likeable. Having said that I’d stick Martinez and Shaw in the bracket too.