Picture of youth - Mainoo, Garnacho, Hojlund

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Apart from this 3 , Have we got any other serious young talent coming through
Anand is quite young as well
Gore from the same age group. In the age group below I'd say the best 3 are Lacey, Amass and either Jack Fletcher or Fitzgerald.

Tony247

Between these three, personally, I see very high probability of Garnacho having a shining career. Hojlund and Mainoo both are very talented, but this is too early and i will not hype them up right now. Rather wait how they develop. Martial, Rashford both were tremendously hyped and future teams supposedly built around them. But look how disappointing both are.

At the end how they will turn out to be is a pure speculation. Let's hope all three keep their upward journey consistent and help bring glory back to United.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
Between these three, personally, I see very high probability of Garnacho having a shining career. Hojlund and Mainoo both are very talented, but this is too early and i will not hype them up right now. Rather wait how they develop. Martial, Rashford both were tremendously hyped and future teams supposedly built around them. But look how disappointing both are.

At the end how they will turn out to be is a pure speculation. Let's hope all three keep their upward journey consistent and help bring glory back to United.
If Garnacho finishes his United career with as many goals and assists as Rashford has now, he will have been a huge success.

lex talionis

You truly can never know how the future will pan out for any brilliant young footballer, but apart from the unforeseeable (catastrophic injury and personal problems) it's hard to see how Hojlund and Mainoo will not have very successful careers. And if all you're suggesting is that we should wait to see how they develop, that's how it goes with every young player. But based on what we know of these three young players now there's no obvious reason why Garnacho can be expected to have a shinier career than Hojlund or Mainoo. Just an opinion, but Mainoo has looked to me the most impressive of the three so far and he's the youngest of three and performs in the most demanding position of the three.

RuudTom83

A stable club would go a long way to helping them achieve their potential.

Having a manager that trusts you is a great base, hopefully Sir Jim and Co. can look after the rest.

Schmeichels pinky

You truly can never know how the future will pan out for any brilliant young footballer, but apart from the unforeseeable (catastrophic injury and personal problems) it's hard to see how Hojlund and Mainoo will not have very successful careers. And if all you're suggesting is that we should wait to see how they develop, that's how it goes with every young player. But based on what we know of these three young players now there's no obvious reason why Garnacho can be expected to have a shinier career than Hojlund or Mainoo. Just an opinion, but Mainoo has looked to me the most impressive of the three so far and he's the youngest of three and performs in the most demanding position of the three.
Yeah, all three very talented, but aside from injuries the biggest threat to talents’ careers are their mentality - especially how they deal with setbacks and crises. In this regard both Mainoo and Højlund seem very robust. Also, they really seem more grounded and less ego-driven while still very ambitious.