Picture of youth - Mainoo, Garnacho, Hojlund

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Apart from this 3 , Have we got any other serious young talent coming through
Anand is quite young as well
Gore from the same age group. In the age group below I'd say the best 3 are Lacey, Amass and either Jack Fletcher or Fitzgerald.

Tony247

Between these three, personally, I see very high probability of Garnacho having a shining career. Hojlund and Mainoo both are very talented, but this is too early and i will not hype them up right now. Rather wait how they develop. Martial, Rashford both were tremendously hyped and future teams supposedly built around them. But look how disappointing both are.

At the end how they will turn out to be is a pure speculation. Let's hope all three keep their upward journey consistent and help bring glory back to United.

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
Between these three, personally, I see very high probability of Garnacho having a shining career. Hojlund and Mainoo both are very talented, but this is too early and i will not hype them up right now. Rather wait how they develop. Martial, Rashford both were tremendously hyped and future teams supposedly built around them. But look how disappointing both are.

At the end how they will turn out to be is a pure speculation. Let's hope all three keep their upward journey consistent and help bring glory back to United.
If Garnacho finishes his United career with as many goals and assists as Rashford has now, he will have been a huge success.

lex talionis

You truly can never know how the future will pan out for any brilliant young footballer, but apart from the unforeseeable (catastrophic injury and personal problems) it's hard to see how Hojlund and Mainoo will not have very successful careers. And if all you're suggesting is that we should wait to see how they develop, that's how it goes with every young player. But based on what we know of these three young players now there's no obvious reason why Garnacho can be expected to have a shinier career than Hojlund or Mainoo. Just an opinion, but Mainoo has looked to me the most impressive of the three so far and he's the youngest of three and performs in the most demanding position of the three.

RuudTom83

A stable club would go a long way to helping them achieve their potential.

Having a manager that trusts you is a great base, hopefully Sir Jim and Co. can look after the rest.

Schmeichels pinky

You truly can never know how the future will pan out for any brilliant young footballer, but apart from the unforeseeable (catastrophic injury and personal problems) it's hard to see how Hojlund and Mainoo will not have very successful careers. And if all you're suggesting is that we should wait to see how they develop, that's how it goes with every young player. But based on what we know of these three young players now there's no obvious reason why Garnacho can be expected to have a shinier career than Hojlund or Mainoo. Just an opinion, but Mainoo has looked to me the most impressive of the three so far and he's the youngest of three and performs in the most demanding position of the three.
Yeah, all three very talented, but aside from injuries the biggest threat to talents’ careers are their mentality - especially how they deal with setbacks and crises. In this regard both Mainoo and Højlund seem very robust. Also, they really seem more grounded and less ego-driven while still very ambitious.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Add Amad to the title:

:drool:

I still want to see all 4 start a game together next season!

Yakuza_devils

How many more hidden gems we have in our academy? Now we have Garnacho, Mainoo and Amad.

Hope there will be more to come? Kwambala, Forson, Amass, Mejbri, Pellistri?

Yakuza_devils

Amass for sure.
Never seen him play and hope you are right. Exciting time with so many young talents coming up. Maybe we really need to thank Murtough!

Also, hope Kwambala can develop next season. We need CB as Varane, Maguire and Lindelof are probably leaving and Martinez is injury prone.

Remember the geese

Never seen him play and hope you are right. Exciting time with so many young talents coming up. Maybe we really need to thank Murtough!

Also, hope Kwambala can develop next season. We need CB as Varane, Maguire and Lindelof are probably leaving and Martinez is injury prone.
Yeah unpopular as it may be, Murtough did some good work with the academy.

I think we will buy a couple of centre backs, but would be nice if Kambwala could kick on because he's had a rough time with injuries.

Drainy

How many more hidden gems we have in our academy? Now we have Garnacho, Mainoo and Amad.

My opinion

Kambwala has a lot to prove. He is a talented athlete but I've never been impressed with him as a player

Forson is gone

Mejbri might be given a chance again next year but probably will leave

Pellistri is not good enough

Amass is quality but quite slight so may need to be patient

Wheatley has good attributes but needs to be more ruthless

The u18s is full of talents and it will be interesting how they progress over the summer if they do

PeteManic

Really hope they get decent aquad numbers next season - Hojlund 9, Garnacho 11, Mainoo 4 (or 7? we can dream!)

Crimson King

Really hope they get decent aquad numbers next season - Hojlund 9, Garnacho 11, Mainoo 4 (or 7? we can dream!)
Some people have pointed out that Højlund might want to keep #11 as it's an important one to Danes, think Laudrup wore it?

If we do sign another CF then I think they'll probably take the #9.

I reckon Garnacho would love the #7, and I think he probably has the mentality for it, even if he doesn't reach the same level as some of those before him. Doubt they'll take it off Mount though.

pascell

Forson will leave at the end of his contract, Mejbri and Pellistri will likely be sold as they'll reflect profit on FFP.

Amass if he stays injury free will be the next to come into the first team fold and depending on how he comes back from injury, Lacey too.

I think we'll promote quite a few to the u23s and review their development in winter, if the likes of Wheatley, Harrison, Williams etc are developing well then loans for the last part of next season will be the next step.