g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

the_cliff

:nervous:

To think people were turning their noses up at Rabiot in the beginning of the transfer window.
This Window has been absolutely dreadful.

Cue the 'played under ETH for Bayern's second team' reports.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
At the very least he’s a pretty safe and comfortable passer of the football. That’s a plus.

Probably slightly better than Amrabat? About the same age and similar sort of position.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
More links to naff players that can't get into teams worse than us. :drool:

Anybody know what Everton want for Andre Gomes?

Fooza

What is the point in discussing players when a new link turns up every hour

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Would be a good signing if we can get for a reasonable fee. We can then target someone for the longer-term next season.

Bobski

I would not be against this one as a squad option. Decent player, if a bit one paced, solid technical base, aggressive. Thought he has been one of the better Spurs players in the last couple of years.

Would still leave us with a mobility issue within the midfield group though.

Baxquux

ETH does know there are younger players around who can do all the defensive stuff this guy does but also offer more on the ball, right? And whose acquisition doesn't involve dealing with DL of all people either. Unless there's a hidden level, Hojbjerg definitely seems to have a ceiling ( sides aiming to squeeze into top 4 at best)...

Nickelodeon

Tbh, he did cross my mind in June as a cheap backup for Casemiro. Wouldn’t be the worst player to act as a back up 6 provided we do sign another midfielder.

Chairman Steve

Has it been deemed a Caf meme for members to just shit on every player we’re linked with yet? :lol: He seems fine and decent enough but fecking Daniel Levy is at the other end of the table and he would personally burn down their billion pound stadium before selling anyone to us.

Highfather_24

A Hojbjerg-Casemiro midfield would be awful. Much much prefer Amrabat. We dont just need a Casemiro backup, but also a reliable #8 now, because Mount is still a question mark. Better to get a midfielder who can play both positions, unless we are counting on the Gravenberch deal.

zaafi

I would actually not be against this. At least he brings some physical presence and he's very strong too so would be great to have in midfield. His fbref stats indicate he's a pretty good passer too, although I don't recall thinking that's one of his strengths whenever I've watched him.

hobbers

From snapping up Real Madrid's cast offs to desperation moves for Tottenham's.

Oh how the turn tables.

JuriM

Sorry, but huh? He is the epitome of super defensive side player while we are trying to be offensive?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He’d add to the squad but we should be looking to add younger players. He’s 28 and doesnt have the quality to compensate for that short termism.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
City sign Nunes while we sign this chap. Seems about right.

Man-United

A player that ten Hag knows from before, so of course we are interested.

Nick7

Probably a story to try and hurry up Atletico. I hope it’s that at least

Mainoldo

Solid player. Would be surprised of the amount of CM better than Amrabat. I’m honestly not impressed.

the_cliff

I never took the whole ETH has bad talent ID serious. If we do complete this signing we'll need to get him as far away from identifying targets as possible.

This would be a terrible signing.

CM

Worked with ten Hag at Bayern? Check. I'll take anyone who resembles a midfielder at this point though.

ROFLUTION

Id take him in a heartbeat. Only him and Kane was good last year from Spurs. Really surprised Ante is not using him.

Could use him for balance and rotating Casemiro.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
I’d have him at Liverpool.

sincher

"I will cry if Rooney leaves"
Spurs' midfield looks so much better now that they have ditched him. Bissouma and Sarr are better. So why would United want him?