Pioli to Solskjær after the match: "Good team my a**, you're just an a**hole, donkey! Your sister, good team, your sister!"

Nikelesh Reddy

Not really sure if he said but either way,it’s always great to get under the skin of the opposition manager...

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
I saw this earlier. It’s all very surprising isn’t it? He almost seemed in awe when he was in OT, just happy to be there, which for a manager of such a big club like AC Milan was a little weird. But again in build up to 2nd leg seemed like a nice chap. Not sure where his outburst has really stemmed from?

hobbers

Pioli later apologised for his outburst, telling ANSA: 'I'm sorry for the reaction I had, it won't happen again. I congratulated Solskjaer, I was angry with his assistant.'

The AC Milan boss was reportedly frustrated by McKenna kicking the ball away in a bid to waste time late on in the second leg.

McKenna said 'Good team' to him as he was walking past and he took it as an insult.

RashyForPM

Pioli later apologised for his outburst, telling ANSA: 'I'm sorry for the reaction I had, it won't happen again. I congratulated Solskjaer, I was angry with his assistant.'

The AC Milan boss was reportedly frustrated by McKenna kicking the ball away in a bid to waste time late on in the second leg.

McKenna said 'Good team' to him as he was walking past and he took it as an insult.
Not sure why good team is even an insult unless McKenna said it in a snobby way. We didn’t hammer them, so it’s not really degrading.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Not sure why good team is even an insult unless McKenna said it in a snobby way. We didn’t hammer them, so it’s not really degrading.
Close your eyes, imagine you team has just lost and then McKenna approached you and said "heheheh good team".

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Close your eyes, imagine you team has just lost and then McKenna approached you and said "heheheh good team".
I have this image of McKenna covering his mouth and giggling now. Walking towards the Milan manager and sarcastically shouting “good team” and then continuing to giggle.

SerenityValley

Also why do Italians go after people’s sisters so much with insults? Very odd.

I wish Ole had said ‘yeah but ya Mom!’ in Norwegian. Proper playground stuff.

My new favourite just now is “your mum shares missing dog posts from other countries”.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
The title says “Pioli to Solskjaer”?

I doubt that McKenna speaks Italian
The title has been wrong since the start. There’s also a video clearly showing it’s McKenna and it’s been pointed out in almost every page.

As already said by another poster it shows people don’t look for themselves anymore, just jump on whatever’s already being pushed. No big deal but it happens with most things.

UpWithRivers

HAs any Italians actually explained this your sister insult in here? Read through the posts and didnt see it. Howes that an insult? Your sister, good team, your, sister? What? If I say that to an Italian do I get punched in the face? Is it like your sister is a like a bike? She gets ridden all the time? Or youplay like a girl? Or what?

RashyForPM

But that would only be in the scenario that McKenna is an annoying twat intent on winding the guy up.

Red00012

Just lock this thread , it’s not even Solskjær he’s speaking to:houllier:

PeteManic

Was he not talking to McKenna? He kept shouting at him at end of game especially when McKenna kicked the ball away. I thought Pioli was shouting Fletcher at him as well. I was watching on my local football channel without commentator. Haha.