PL Title Race

Paddy B

Supports
Manchester City
Liverpool getting the quadruble now.

It is so obvious.

The only chance is City winning all games.
I give City like 30% chance to do that.
Quadruble!!!! You can't get away from these damn Russians.

Charrockero

Supports
Chivas de Guadalajara
So now with the Madrid result, I think Pep will need to rotate against Leeds and this match will be the highest tricky match City has for the rest of the League.

As for Liverpool, it all depends on the result they get at Villareal. I think Klopp is aware and will try to get the best result possible... Which means that any score +2 goals will allow him to go against Newcastle with the best squad possible.

Also, if Liverpool are not able to obtain a good result vs Villareal, Newcastle is in a good form and can see them winning at home. Next week decides a lot of things.

The_Midfielder

So now with the Madrid result, I think Pep will need to rotate against Leeds and this match will be the highest tricky match City has for the rest of the League.

As for Liverpool, it all depends on the result they get at Villareal. I think Klopp is aware and will try to get the best result possible... Which means that any score +2 goals will allow him to go against Newcastle with the best squad possible.

Also, if Liverpool are not able to obtain a good result vs Villareal, Newcastle is in a good form and can see them winning at home. Next week decides a lot of things.
I. don't think they will get a 2 goal lead in Villareal

marktan

In no world are Leeds going to be a challenge for City, even if they rest players. They're defensively crap and struggle to score goals. The league is 99% done.

Josh 76

I can see Pep bringing in
Sterling
Grealish
Gundogan
Ake
Cancello

that should be enough to be leeds

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I can see Pep bringing in
Sterling
Grealish
Gundogan
Ake
Cancello

that should be enough to be leeds
I would love KdB, Silva and Jesus to be rested. All three are annoyingly good at the moment. Foden too.

Charrockero

Supports
Chivas de Guadalajara
I. don't think they will get a 2 goal lead in Villareal
So my best case scenario for Liverpool indeed happened. A +2 goal difference for the second leg.

As someone said, Leeds is crap and the PL is like 99% done. I wouldn't be surprised seeing City hammering them from minute 5.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Saturday is huge imo. Both City and Liverpool can drop points. If we win it'll be interesting to see what City do against Leeds.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
Saturday is huge imo. Both City and Liverpool can drop points. If we win it'll be interesting to see what City do against Leeds.
Let’s hope Ted Lasso.. I mean Jesse Marsch comes up with a pre game rah rah speech to get Leeds ready. It’s not like they need motivation from him though given their league position. They need to play desperate.