PL Weekend Fixtures 17/10/20 - 19/10/20

Winzaghi

Supports
Aston Villa
Leicester are without Ricardo, Maddison, Soyuncu, N'didi and Vardy.

It nearly is a totally different side!
Apart from Fofana, it's not like you're playing any untested/reserve players. Mendy, Praet, Castagne and Iheanacho are great alternatives.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Anyone who’s ever had a shot in goal should know that you always go with the opposite hand when you’re diving like that. Just makes more sense and it’s easier to see also.

FriendlyFox

Supports
Leicester City
Apart from Fofana, it's not like you're playing any untested/reserve players. Mendy, Praet, Castagne and Iheanacho are great alternatives.
Yeah, I agree that they're strong back-ups. But the 5 who are out are guaranteed starters, so it's not too surprising that we're not at our best.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
How many fouls on Grealish is Castagne getting away with without a booking today?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Grealish is class.

Can‘t believe so many on here thought he wasn’t good enough for us.
He can be class but would be overpriced by Villa. His game is also very stop/start. not sure that suits the fast counters we're trying to implement

cyberman

Anyone who’s ever had a shot in goal should know that you always go with the opposite hand when you’re diving like that. Just makes more sense and it’s easier to see also.
But when shots are going to the keepers strong side they use the right hand as well? Unless my mind is completley blanking on this then when do they use their left hand?
Feck it, great goal.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Both teams defending well which always makes for a dull affair.

Inigo Montoya

But when shots are going to the keepers strong side they use the right hand as well? Unless my mind is completley blanking on this then when do they use their left hand?
Feck it, great goal.
It's also about which foot you take off with. As a right handed/footed, person taking off on my right leg instinctively leads me to stretch across with my right

Gordon S

Grealish has a swagger about him that i really like. So calm and press resistant on the ball. Would love him here.

lysglimt

Scout
Liverpool, Everton, Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea all dropping. I'd count it as a very positive weekend.

Nobody can defend, this season. I kinda love it.

(if we can just get our defence to not shit themselves in every game, we might do alright this season)
Aston Villa are taking great offence to the comment that no one can defend this season

Inigo Montoya

Nice one, some good goals there. What the feck were Spurs at for the final ten minutes :lol:

Damn, should have watched this one earlier. This Villa match is a slog fest!
TBF, Kane hit the post which would have been 4-0, Bale missed what was for him, a sitter.

Jose could not be happy with the defending at the end. For all the plaudits Aurier and N'Dombele get, their defending was sloppy at the end

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Castagne finally gets a booking.
Only took 73 fouls on Grealish.

Robbie Boy

TBF, Kane hit the post which would have been 4-0, Bale missed what was for him, a sitter.

Jose could not be happy with the defending at the end. For all the plaudits Aurier and N'Dombele get, their defending was sloppy at the end
Aurier is far too erratic in general. Throwing away a 3 goal lead with ten minutes left is quite something though.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Can’t believe Slimani is still at Leicester

Inigo Montoya

Aurier is far too erratic in general. Throwing away a 3 goal lead with ten minutes left is quite something though.
One was a fluke but it was criminal to give away possession. But this is Jose all over of late. Just not good enough at shutting shop. he was quite happy to concede possession