Player Social Media Pics - 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout

16 million down the drain,
Antonio smiles again!

ps. Cue comments on how he should start on Saturday as he can drive a car.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

I wonder if he's injured and got a bad toe.

Cheekiey

Might be looking into this too much but hardly any of our players has wished Martial a Happy Birthday, normally they are all out to wish each other happy birthday?

Like I said I might be looking into it too much but still curious as to why only Jesse, Marcus and Morgan have

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Might be looking into this too much but hardly any of our players has wished Martial a Happy Birthday, normally they are all out to wish each other happy birthday?

Like I said I might be looking into it too much but still curious as to why only Jesse, Marcus and Morgan have
We've just had a shit draw, doubt the majority of the players feel like playing nice on twitter. Besides, Jesse and Marcus are in his age group, and Morgan i guess is obvious.

Seveneric

Pretty sure they've partied and stuff after a shit draw or loss before.

And if they were mostly smiley and cheery (well except Mata) after a 4-0 thrashing, I doubt a draw would bother them that much

Last edited:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Bastian did too

Gerald G

Bastian did, Mensah, Memphis and Herrera liked Lingard's picture of him wishing Martial a happy birthday

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
He should give Essien a call to ask him how to deal with birthday rejections.

Cheekiey

Just would of thought the usual suspects would be first to wish him happy birthday in Pogba, Mata and Herrera ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.