Player Social Media Pics - 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Someone can perhaps translate what Dinho's saying but Gomes seems pretty happy receiving a personal message from his idol.

Wishes good luck, says he's been following his career and they will get to know each other soon.
?!?

top1whoisman

Meet the press(conference)
Scout
Fun to surprise kids from Children of Armenia Fund (COAF) ! COAF is a great organization working to educate and empower children in Armenia's villages. I'm proud to be COAF's International Friend #coafkids #coafsmart

Arthur Friedenreich

Someone can perhaps translate what Dinho's saying but Gomes seems pretty happy receiving a personal message from his idol.

Hi Angel, this is Ronaldinho.
A hug for you, good luck, i wish you all the best.
I'm here following your tragetory(career), i wish you all the happiness in the world.
Go kick a.s.s. kid.
Lets get know each other very soon.

izec

He doesn't drink. Well, he's been pissed a couple of times in his life. The timing would match with the Swedish win over France, but can't spot the reference.
The swedish flag is on his boots. Think he is just happy they won and plays a bit around

Baxter

Martial posting stuff about his relationship on insta again. His gf also posted something on her IG story.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Get happy son, and enjoy the summer. Come back and show us what you can do.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He's going through some real BS with his personal life and I believe it badly affected his form last season. Baby mama drama isn't easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.