Players suffering under Rangnick

sp_107

Bissaka cant attack
Shaw had one good year out of 7
Maguire doesnt seems like a 85M player
we all know how bad |Mc-Fred combo is
Aged Cavani/Ronaldo in the attack
Inconsitent bruno (even when he was producing the goods he never conrolled the games and when asists / goals dried up now we all can see what he is)
Selfish Pogba who never delivered for us
Rashford losing form

Squad players like Jesse / Mata / martial / Matic / Donny /Dalot are not really great either

Wondering what any manager can do here? what you guys do if you become a manager?

Daengophile

Bissaka cant attack
Maguire doesnt seems like a 85M player
we all know how bad |Mc-Fred combo is
Aged Cavani/Ronaldo in the attack
Inconsitent bruno (even when he was producing the goods he never conrolled the games and when asists / goals dried up now we all can see what he is)
Selfish Pogba who never delivered for us
Rashford losing form

Squad players like Jesse / Mata / martial / Matic / Donny /Dalot are not really great either

Wondering what any manager can do here? what you guys do if you become a manager?
I've often wondered what it says in their contract about performance

Ixion

You're not allowed to point this out.

Coincidentally does it seem odd to anyone else leaks always come out whenever Shaw is going through a bad spell or on the bench

RedChisel

We're in a bit of a crisis here. A manager trying mid season to implement a totally new philosophy with a squad of stupid, lazy, arrogant and technically deficient players. Below us and above us are teams much hungrier and better drilled. Unless things change massively we'll be finishing mid table at best. Dark times.

wolvored

Coincidentally does it seem odd to anyone else leaks always come out whenever Shaw is going through a bad spell or on the bench
I said this last night to friends in the pub it started when VG was manager so the leaks must be out of de Gea Shaw Rashford martial Jones looking at first team players from then

wolvored

That's it lads, hang in there til the end of the season and this feckers out the door anyway.

#sarcasm

My only issue with Rangrik is this mental intermin manager bollocks. You bring in a new manager mid season with a totally different philosophy and approach, and he's here for 6 months, and who knows what the plan afterwards.

Then the already, clearly lily livered, precious squad of players we have dont buy in, why is anyone surprised?

We're in for 6 months of torture folks, then the shitshow resets to day one of another false dawn.
As I said on another thread we don't finish top 4:then RR is here another 12 months. Top managers want to manage in Ch Lge, unless they out of work like Conte was.

LazyGoal

People one here is a bit strange. First of all when things dont work on the pitch, every bad metric goes up. Just like the good go up when the team is in flow. Its a part of the dynamics of football. So be carefull when you attribute everything to moral, lazyness, lack of ability and so on. Most of these players would start for any other team, maybe except for City and Liverpool — but they are also a lot better than thier squad players.

With that beeing said, it does not help to play an advanced high press system like 4222, when all we should be focusing on is short term results with a short term manager. Ad Ronaldo with the worst pressing stats in europe to lead the line.. and yeah we are in big troubel. And it will not look pretty.

Our net sum of goals is also down with Ronaldo on the pitch. So it does not help much for the team that we have moved our goals to him, as long as the net sum aint positive and we play a system where he does not fit.

If we are ruthless we move him on now in january and bring in a striker who can handle doing the high press. Or we can go back to something like 5-4-1, sit back and do the counter. At least Ole proved we can get very good results with this squad just doing that.

Comme summer, then the new manager can focus on play system and the right players for that system.

Last edited:

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers

Funny isn’t it? Shaw, when he’s in form, is a good player. But he’s a turd of a fella.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
We're in a bit of a crisis here. A manager trying mid season to implement a totally new philosophy with a squad of stupid, lazy, arrogant and technically deficient players. Below us and above us are teams much hungrier and better drilled. Unless things change massively we'll be finishing mid table at best. Dark times.
Unreal levels of hyperbole.

Foxbatt

The old method obviously did not work or else Ole would not have been sacked. Now it is the time to change things. He has had three PL games and won two and drew one and people are on his back?

Real Name

We might even end in a relegation battle. Am I doing this right?

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
This is just the whole director of football conversation again. If the club believe in Ralf's methods and the way he wants to play football, then the squad need to fall in line with that, and any that protest should be shown the door no matter who it is or how many.

::sonny::

Felix Magath planned training during the night as a revenge for bad results thats the way

It’s gemany no la la land norway

The party is over

Smiles, hugs, dubai vacation during the season too

The hippy era is finished, now it’s death metal football hahhaha

Last edited:

Bestietom

The poor souls have to train harder and go home in the dark. Bunch of cry babies. Do they want their mammy's to collect them.

Bondi77

Maybe I am missing something but to think an elite athlete does not like to train hard is one of the most stupid things I have ever heard!
Really have to read between the lines here guys??

pillo o'culture

Supports
utub disliek button
How is praising the manager for (allegedly) making the players work harder “shitting on United”?
Don't underestimate the Caf's desire to shit on the Caf's desire to shit on United

We can't sell them all, take your pick..

Bestietom

The Players are struggling to adjust to Rangnick's later training sessions and left in the dark at 5pm on Tuesday - Chris Wheeler on United Training.

Ahhhhh Shame of to the Human Rights Commission then - poor bastards being put through such trying conditions.

I don't always agree with what Gary Neville says but he is true in what he is saying about these players and their attitude with regards to coaches. So far both Jose and Ole have been thrown under the bus and looks like its already started for Rangnick.

Time to flush out the weeds and get those players that what to be here.
They want their Mammy's to come and collect them.

Rake

I thought this is surely BS, then I remembered some of the absolutely crazy stuff my co-workers moaned about and conceded that the story might have some at least some truth to it.

dinostar77

Is RR doing double training sessions as Conte and Poch like to do? LVG was a fan of double sessions as well. Hope they are all getting a beasting. Bar needs to be raised, those who cant perform in training need to leave the club.

Foxbatt

Is RR doing double training sessions as Conte and Poch like to do? LVG was a fan of double sessions as well. Hope they are all getting a beasting. Bar needs to be raised, those who cant perform in training need to leave the club.
Forget about double training. If they are not delivering on the pitch then they should have even triple training.

stoinz

Suffering is such a big word! Are they being torture or starve during training?
Rather than suffering, I prefer to see who are these players struggling to step up them game under Rangnick. You can see Dave, Telles, Dalot, Mcfred and even Sancho to an extend making an effort to step up their game. The rest not so much. If by asking them to adapt is suffering, then I prefer to see them suffer elsewhere. Because I'm suffering watching some of them play.

Lentwood

Honestly everybody needs to get on the same page here. We've gone with Rangnick so need to trust him and that means being prepared to write off the rest of this season (while obviously trying to do as well as possible) since so many of our players are just not up to it in terms of the demands he places. There is no point in another era of trying to shoehorn players into something they're not. Weed them out and be ready for August
Fully agree. This season isnt about league position, its about preparing for next (and the foreseeable)

That starts now with getting the attitude right. As fans, we can do our little bit by being prepared to back the manager, to help give him the authority he needs to be ruthless.

SER19

Fully agree. This season isnt about league position, its about preparing for next (and the foreseeable)

That starts now with getting the attitude right. As fans, we can do our little bit by being prepared to back the manager, to help give him the authority he needs to be ruthless.
Obviously top 4 and cl would be great but we've bundled to it plenty and it amounts to nothing. I want to trust him to rip the squad apart if he seems it necessary. I thought solskjaer left a strong squad but everything that's happened since Rangnick came is damning of many players ability, attitude, and capability to adapt and change.

Lentwood

Obviously top 4 and cl would be great but we've bundled to it plenty and it amounts to nothing. I want to trust him to rip the squad apart if he seems it necessary. I thought solskjaer left a strong squad but everything that's happened since Rangnick came is damning of many players ability, attitude, and capability to adapt and change.
I am sure many of us have seen the tweet of the XI last time we lost to Burnley at OT in January 2020?

For those who haven't, it was De Gea, Williams, AWB, Magure, Jones, Fred, Matic, Mata, Pereira, James, Martial. So don't despair, I do actually think we have genuinely improved the squad.

I feel all we need to do now is build a little confidence, get the players pulling in the right direction, get rid of the deadwood and build from there.

SER19

I am sure many of us have seen the tweet of the XI last time we lost to Burnley at OT in January 2020?

For those who haven't, it was De Gea, Williams, AWB, Magure, Jones, Fred, Matic, Mata, Pereira, James, Martial. So don't despair, I do actually think we have genuinely improved the squad.

I feel all we need to do now is build a little confidence, get the players pulling in the right direction, get rid of the deadwood and build from there.
I like the optimism and hope you're right. I've defended solskjaers rebuild for a long time, arguing that it will reflect well on him in time. Last couple of games have genuinely stunned me though . Rangnicks track record of getting players to play a certain way at least, is long enough to not doubt this aspect. Has made me feel incredibly wrong

Ixion

James is the only one on that list that isn't on the club's books still in some capacity, and from the subs Shaw, Dalot, Greenwood, Baily and Lingard are still here. There is a lot of deadwood still to go!