Players that play in the premier league but are not good enough and should play in the championship or even lower like league one

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Dan James is the answer if we’re being completely honest here. At least in terms of the top 4 teams.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Why use an OP when you have a perfectly adequate title?

Zoo

If Fred should only in the Championship then McTominay should play non-league.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Ramsdale
Ward - Jagielka - Baldock - B. Williams
Keita - Cork - Winks
Bernard - Joelinton - Iwobi

Bench: Runarsson, Cedric, Burke, Redmond, McGoldrick​

Charlie Foley

You should have named the thread “Players that play in the premier league but are not good enough and should play in the championship or even lower like league one for example someone like Nathan Redmond but it doesn’t just have to be Nathan Redmond I just thought of him because I’m watching him now”

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Ramsdale
Ward - Jagielka - Baldock - B. Williams
Keita - Cork - Winks
Bernard - Joelinton - Iwobi​
Harsh on Jagielka - he was a respectable PL level player all his career. Not his fault he’s just geriatric now.

Jim etchells

Not sure who. But surely the answer is simply the worst player that’s played the fewest games for the team that’s bottom of the league? I imagine Fred is superior to any Sheff Utd player? Let alone their worst.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Cheers for the suggestions for my ignore list

padr81

Supports
Man City
Sergio Aguero. Not really but I'd send him there for a week as punishment for today
Pretty much 90% of the West Brom team

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Those posters genuinely suggesting regulars at United and Liverpool. Just :rolleyes:.

The gangly Centre back for Liverpool tonight is clearly not Premier material just get, and Brandon Williams is a borderline bottom end prem/upper to mid championship player, but they're youngsters.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
According to Bluemoon, City's weakened side.

FatTails

I don’t know why but I have to say I like this idea of having the whole post in the title although it could fit better in the OP or lower place like a subsequent post

Also, 80% of the Sheffield team.This year is not the anomaly, last year was. They have some shocking players.

KD6-3.7

Hard to judge other teams players when you don’t watch them consistently.

but among our own we’ve always had a couple who wouldn’t look out of place in the championship. Dan James at the moment and a whole bunch of players Van Gaal promoted to the first team during his tenure.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
What a shit thread. Just random names being mentioned that people dislike.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Matej Vydra? Has scored 21 (Derby), 20 and 16 (Watford) in the Championship and 3 (WBA), 3, 2 and 1 (Burnley) in the PL.

Last edited:

James Peril

Kieran Davies, Aston Villa. Chosen by many as the third pick of striker on Fantasy, rarely contributes. 68 games in total for Villa, 3 goals. 29 appearances in the Premier League, 1 goal, which was the other day after a pretty good cameo - ironically. I’d dare say I would match those numbers if I played as many games for Villa.